Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turkman has something for us pajeets

Average Turkish muslim mogging Indonesian ricecels at Batam and Java while stealing their wives.

@CopingForBrutality @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @MiSKiRaT @Pakimanlet

9d2.png

Reminds me of this meme

DONT WORK 1 $ PER HOUR THEN FUCKING REFUGEES

@gymletethnicel
@MiSKiRaT

Not just curries, but he called out sand niggers as well. Might as well change the title to brown people. But his claim to know genetics and then talk about the amygdala to prove they are subhumans shows he is actually braindead himself jfl.

@Made in Heaven thoughts?

Last edited:
Not just curries, but he called out sand niggers as well. Might as well change the title to brown people. But his claim to know genetics and then talk about the amygdala to prove they are subhumans shows he is actually braindead himself jfl.

@Made in Heaven thoughts?
I hate kemalists. Pathetic niggers want to be white so bad it's embarrassing. Turk roaches should remember islam is what mad ether greatz they were bitches of greeks before that.

Why do Turks think they are any less subhuman than other ethnics?

Because they are. Anatolians, Persians, Pashtuns, and Berbers are giga moggers compared to all other ethnics

I hate kemalists. Pathetic niggers want to be white so bad it's embarrassing. Turk roaches should remember islam is what mad ether greatz they were bitches of greeks before that.
Everyone wants to be white, so can’t blame them.

They are from Europe, that’s why.

Because they are. Anatolians, Persians, Pashtuns, and Berbers are giga moggers compared to all other ethnics
Most of them just look like regular sand niggers/curries tbh, other than maybe Anatolians.

Everyone wants to be white, so can’t blame them.
Perhaps, but kemalists rejecting their Islamic history and trying so hard to be westernized is cringe as fuck. We didn't need secularism to conquer snow nigger slavics and gayreeks.

Most of them just look like regular sand niggers/curries tbh, other than maybe Anatolians.
Still moggers when compared to Arabs, Indians asians and blacks

A single berber, persian or Pashtun may or may not look like a curry. They certainly won't be recognizable among a bunch of curries. But when you see an overall population of those two you can tell the difference,

Based turk holy fuck

Did he just call Pakistanis "arabian generation" :waitwhat:

They look like any other ethnics to me, they just speak a different language.
Southern Europe/Anatolia is the region between regular whites and sand niggers. So it gets looks in between them.

Perhaps, but kemalists rejecting their Islamic history and trying so hard to be westernized is cringe as fuck. We didn't need secularism to conquer snow nigger slavics and gayreeks.
Turks are Islamified Greeks tbh

A single berber, persian or Pashtun may or may not look like a curry. They certainly won't be recognizable among a bunch of curries. But when you see an overall population of those two you can tell the difference,
That’s true. You can’t say they aren’t curry, but if there is a huge crowd of them then you can tell.

Reading that comment section of Instagram Normie losers was pure torture. A set of dumb uncreative people unsurprisingly dominated by women. At least Twitter can be funny .

Never use Instagram again for things like this I beg @currycel⁰

No surprise. Everyone hates curry’s :feelsohgod: :feelsjuice: :feelsrope:

They also happen to have the most aryan ancestory. What a coincidence
funny how pajeet Hindu cope by saying
calling themselves Indo European mean while real Indo European pashutuns don't give a fuck

funny how pajeet Hindu cope by saying
calling themselves Indo European mean while real Indo European pashutuns don't give a fuck
They are only indo european in language lmaom it's like a Mexican calling himself Latin just because he speaks Spanish or a somali claiming to be arab

They are only indo european in language lmaom it's like a Mexican calling himself Latin just because he speaks Spanish or a somali claiming to be arab
let's see your theory who are they then

@CopingForBrutality @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @MiSKiRaT @Pakimanlet
retarded turkroach thinking he's hot shit when even EU and ME don't wanna be associated to these scum fuck turkey anyway they are the inferior faggots, notice how he subhuman and shit his language is. Not to mention the amount of time I killed and destroyed turkroaches in dcs and mta. case closed

@gymletethnicel
@MiSKiRaT
turkey is a shithole anyway full of retards and faggots like knajjd, oh yeah not to mention the extreme amount of tryhard/cheaters that come out of their shithole country

turkey is a shithole anyway full of retards and faggots like knajjd, oh yeah not to mention the extreme amount of tryhard/cheaters that come out of their shithole country
I agree arab nations mog turkey in gdp per capita hence quality of life

I agree arab nations mog turkey in gdp per capita hence quality of life
??? Half the arab countries are bombed the shit out of by USA,Israel or terrorists wtf are you talking about

Turkish sounds no different than paki's to me.