Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turkish subhuman commits suicide after his toilet leaves him haha

• Thread starter Darkness to light
  • Start date
D

Darkness to light

Veteran
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
This other turk killed himself because he was too poor to buy trousers for his son lol

He raised her for 20 years to get fucked by chad and her to resent him shot gun blast to hell

Such a waste of ammo. Should have hang himself.

mogs me brutally

Do you think Egyptians are more superior to Turks?
Are you another Alt for made in heaven how many alts does that guys have? I take opinion of the Quran on superiority, God refers to the disbelievers as the "worst" and "most wretched and evil" of creation. Based on this I would say 100% yes we are superior to kufar secular Turks 100%

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
This other turk killed himself because he was too poor to buy trousers for his son lol
"A Turkish man has committed suicide in the northern province of Kocaeli due to an inability to buy trousers for his son’s school uniform, according to a report by the Sözcü daily on Friday.

İsmail Devrim’s son was sent back home from his high school because his trousers were not part of his school uniform. “Why am I living if I cannot look after you and the children, cannot afford to buy trousers for my child,” Devrim told his wife.

Devrim later bought the trousers but hanged himself after his family went to sleep. The gendarmes investigating his death found 20 Turkish lira ($3.20) in his pocket.

Devrim used to work as a machinist but was left unemployed after injuring his arm, his wife said. “We were having problems because he was not able to work. We have a mortgage on our house. We were having difficulty paying it,” she added."

he could've tried to get some kind of a job that his arm wouldn't be an issue. what a retard, now his family is even more fucked than they were before

"A Turkish man has committed suicide in the northern province of Kocaeli due to an inability to buy trousers for his son’s school uniform, according to a report by the Sözcü daily on Friday.

İsmail Devrim’s son was sent back home from his high school because his trousers were not part of his school uniform. “Why am I living if I cannot look after you and the children, cannot afford to buy trousers for my child,” Devrim told his wife.

Devrim later bought the trousers but hanged himself after his family went to sleep. The gendarmes investigating his death found 20 Turkish lira ($3.20) in his pocket.

Devrim used to work as a machinist but was left unemployed after injuring his arm, his wife said. “We were having problems because he was not able to work. We have a mortgage on our house. We were having difficulty paying it,” she added."

he could've tried to get some kind of a job that his arm wouldn't be an issue. what a retard, now his family is even more fucked than they were before
True he was a retarded coward that left his family in the lurch and his son still has to go school without trousers:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No I'm not an alt of MIH, I'm just asking bro, curious to ur reasoning. Anyways does this mean Pakistani Muslims are more superior to turks because they arent secular?
Of course they are, the average turk worship secularism/kemalism/ anything but monothesism

"Is the one who is blind like the one who can see"

is this real video or ip grabber
Of course its real scroll down, wtf is an it grabber

Hes mumbling some incoherent roach speak before he shoots himself he looks like Romanian gypsy to me

Of course its real scroll down, wtf is an it grabber

Hes mumbling some incoherent roach speak but he looks like indian Romanian gypsy to me I mog him tbh it must have been his first gf
yeah i saw the vid the screen went black after he shot himself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back