Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Turkish Girls Hate Thread

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Fuck you motherfuckers. I hate you all. You are marrying non Turk men and giving them free citizenship. When I see rape news on TV my mood goes on lifefuel mood. You all deserve it. You are the reason of this cucked country. All of you should be kept in cages, including the stupid foids in my family. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Öyle deme, Suriyelilerin çok iyi kişilikleri var
Ümitcan Uygun'un da çok iyi bir kişiliği vardi, pis incel seni.

Öyle deme, Suriyelilerin çok iyi kişilikleri var
Ümitcan Uygun'un da çok iyi bir kişiliği vardi, pis incel seni.
Ölmeyi kendileri haketti. Böyle haberleri show tvde falan görünce seviniyorum artık.

You are marrying non Turk men
Turkish men are marrying in my North European country our women en masse. Literally almost all the pizzerias in this area since the 1980's are Turkish-owned, all the employees are only Turkish men and native, local women. They only hire locals, if woman. All the Turkish employees are men. Most of the Turkish men here are married to our women. There are multiple times more Turkish men than women here according to the statistics.

In Alanya all the tour-guides in our language are our women who live there permanently with a Turkish man, with a Turkish surname. Same with Greece, by the way. I hate Greek men also.

I wish I was Turkish. You don't have grounds for complaints compared to European countries. And you are cucking Russia en masse also, lots of Russian women with Turkish men, but not vice versa.

All holes are shallow.

You are marrying non Turk men and giving them free citizenship.
You meant Indians, Pakis, Arabs and niggers??

Fuck you motherfuckers. I hate you all. You are marrying non Turk men and giving them free citizenship. When I see rape news on TV my mood goes on lifefuel mood. You all deserve it. You are the reason of this cucked country. All of you should be kept in cages, including the stupid foids in my family. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Almost all prostitutes in Western Europe are from EE.Tell me what is more cucked than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back