Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Turkincel Twitter recordings is ultra soy

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was listening to their recordings and all they say is oh only short people are incels

And they fucking said that Elliot is Stacy sexual and he was “” narcissist”” that’s why he was bad and shit , and he thought he deserved Stacie’s!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

He did deserve Stacie’s like most of us

You idiots ! being stacysexual is a must for a sane man and Elliot was the god of humanity

I hate “incel” people when they start shitting on fucking heroes and freedom fighters!

And they said they don’t want to hurt woman! Like wtf bro I want to kill all humanity due to being abused by them

If you don’t want to hurt anyone you had it easy privileged fuck

lets see if this shit is on incel tears

I hate how soy retards say ER only wanted Stacies. He would have gladly settled for his looksmatch, but instead his looksmatch was busy fucking Chad. Normies can't understand the concept of hypergamy for some reason
He DID deserve Stacie’s though

Bence onu reddit lenmemek için yapıyorlar, çok fazla dikkat çekerler öbür türlü.

ER'e gelince, kısa olması dışında bir sorunu yoktu.

Bence onu reddit lenmemek için yapıyorlar, çok fazla dikkat çekerler öbür türlü.
Nolacak olursa amk bu halde incel fln devil bayagi cuck simp oluyorlar