Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Turkey claims Jews run America's deep state, Got biden elected.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20210127 204128

Based, now we need Putin and Russia to come right out and say it as well.

Turkey is basted!

And Thanksgiving is over

things that are controversial to write in english are not so controversial in other languages. I wonder why that is?

spitting facts tbh

White people and the jews are the same when will people understand this

Iirc Russia too said something about the election being stolen but I can't find it now so not sure

View attachment 401410

Based, now we need Putin and Russia to come right out and say it as well.
Star gazetesi soros 1024x534

Israeli–Turkish relations are the bilateral ties between the Israel and the Republic of Turkey. Israel–Turkey relations were formalized in March 1949,[1] when Turkey was the first Muslim majority country to recognize the State of Israel.[2][3] Both countries gave high priority to military, strategic, and diplomatic cooperation, while sharing concerns with respect to the regional instabilities in the Middle East.[4][5]

Rotenberg is of Jewish ancestry.[5][6]

He is considered a close confidant of president Vladimir Putin.[3]

The jews are running the deep state.

I'm glad I've started learning Turkish.

The Western world is fucked up beyond repair. I need to learn Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian... ASAP

try to cancel turkey
boohooo , next thanks giving with no turkey

try to cancel turkey
boohooo , next thanks giving with no turkey
Don't worry, Turkey's economy will do that for you.

Iirc Russia too said something about the election being stolen but I can't find it now so not sure
Well, there are other sources, for example check Project Veritas and its Youtube page. They detailed their findings about delayed mail votes, dead people voting, tampered mail votes and more. And that project is for all media to be more transparent and tries to uncover the whole truth when it is hidden from people.