Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Turkcels how you cope with stigma of being not white country

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
I never been to turkey but i think its beautiful.Any turkcels cope with fact that they have relations with middle east.And if they are whites,then why Snowflakes don't accept you as Whitecel:feelswhat:.

Your threads are really retarded.
Looks>>>race.
There are chad turks that fuck russian foids because of looks and height but at the same time ugly kebabs are giga incels.

Your threads are really retarded.
Looks>>>race.
There are chad turks that fuck russian foids because of looks and height but at the same time ugly kebabs are giga incels.
Ooo i see but i was eager to listen from any turkcel

Ooo i see but i was eager to listen from any turkcel
Turkcell

Being European is cope. If you look white, you get JBW halo. Looks are the only thing that matters.

How many more race threads?

Being European is cope. If you look white, you get JBW halo. Looks are the only thing that matters.
Exactly, dumb SEA noodles aren't going to stop to ask if your country is in NATO. For all they know Turkey might as well be in Scandinavia. You either have the JBW halo or you don't.

Exactly, dumb SEA noodles aren't going to stop to ask if your country is in NATO. For all they know Turkey might as well be in Scandinavia. You either have the JBW halo or you don't.
Blue eyed chad Turk cucks poop eyed Scandinavians.

I'm caucasian manlet cuz my mother's bloodline are Balkan immigrant before were at Turkey. My father is Turk. I agree the fact that most of stupid coperz are thinking that they are white JFL:lul::lul:. They are definitely light sandniggerz. Turkey is middle east clownass country. Why would Europian Union want us ?

Last edited:
I'm caucasian manlet cuz my mother's bloodline are Balkan immigrant before were at Turkey. My father is Turk. I agree the fact that most of stupid coperz are thinking that they are white JFL:lul::lul:. They are definitely light sandniggerz.
How tall are you man:feelswhat:i mean if you are snow you won lottery but you are fucked only for height

Pretty much this. A blonde Aryan turk mogs a swarthy manlet italian. Who give s fuck if they're not genetically European?

637b62eaa821303097aaf03b6ddd4610
8d680f95bd3103e37b7ff514708b7971

Also Turkey is currently being bleached by Russian women:feelsdevil:
I'm caucasian manlet cuz my mother's bloodline are Balkan immigrant before were at Turkey. My father is Turk. I agree the fact that most of stupid coperz are thinking that they are white JFL:lul::lul:. They are definitely light sandniggerz. Turkey is middle east clownass country. Why would Europian Union want us ?
No Turks are caucasion like Armenians and georgians

Just be white theory in favour of turkchads

How tall are you man:feelswhat:i mean if you are snow you won lottery but you are fucked only for height
5,6 :feelsrope:.
No Turks are caucasion like Armenians and georgians
Father bloodline is immigrant from Georgia. I'm not even a full Turk. God cursed me with manletism in a clownass country foids who worship tall ogres.

Last edited:
5,6 :feelsrope:.

Father bloodline is immigrant from Georgia. I'm not even a full Turk. God cursed me with manletism in a clownass country foids who worship tall ogres.
atleast you are not curry:smonk::feelsrope: