Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Turbo-manlet cop with growth disordER, laughed at, mocked And made fun of for his height

he face mogs me

Is he able to arrest the average man if he resists a little? It doesn't look like it.

I've seen another brutal video like this

Is he able to arrest the average man if he resists a little? It doesn't look like it.
do u know how to upload mp4 here as a video and not a link

If I was him in this situation, I would've "pretended to hear a gunshot" or "pretended to see a gun" (in CSGO2)

It’s sad but he does look a little small. I bet these agencies are scrambling for whoever nowadays since people hate cops

Uk police don`t have guns best you could do is taser those cunts
Uk police are such cucks from what i've heard on european news

What is the point of being a police officER without a gun? Any random criminal with a gun can take you out and your entire squad, at any moment

it’s a complete joke

In 5-6 years he will mog most of this forum. His only problem is turbomanletism, the rest is less of an issue.
Even LL cannot save him (assuming he's done growing) so it is most likely over for him.

In 5-6 years he will mog most of this forum. His only problem is turbomanletism, the rest is less of an issue.
Dude he's already an adult, blud aint growing any taller

He is an adult you dumbfuck, his vertical growth is pretty much complete. His height won’t change by more than 2-4 inches MAX at his age of 18 (in this clip).

He is an adult you dumbfuck, his vertical growth is pretty much complete. His height won’t change by more than 2-4 inches MAX at his age of 18 (in this clip).
I didn't say he would grow in my post. Re-read it. I meant he will grow into his looks more.

It’s sad but he does look a little small. I bet these agencies are scrambling for whoever nowadays since people hate cops

Fuck off dickhead.

“Looks a little small” means he looks like he is only slightly below avERage in height, when it’s clear that he is WELL BELOW avERage in height

Learn how to communicate propERly lol

Last edited:
I didn't say he would grow in my post. Re-read it. I meant he will grow into his looks more.

You said he would mog the forum, but “mogging” is detERmined not just by face, but also by height and othER attributes.

His turbomanlet height alone, is enough for it to be completely ovER for him, no othER attributes can save you at that height (except having a lot of money and status).

Yes I’m sure him losing a bit of facial fat as a result of him “growing into his looks” will make a huge diffERence

He will turn into a chad, im sure of it

Kill yourself fucking idiot, dumb curry

Blocked

Last edited:
What is the point of being a police officER without a gun? Any random criminal with a gun can take you out and your entire squad, at any moment

it’s a complete joke
Exactly

You said he would mog the forum, but “mogging” is detERmined not just by face, but also by height and othER attributes.

His turbomanlet height alone, is enough for it to be completely ovER for him, no othER attributes can save you at that height (except having a lot of money and status).

Yes I’m sure him losing a bit of facial fat as a result of him “growing into his looks” will make a huge diffERence

He will turn into a chad, im sure of it

Kill yourself fucking idiot, dumb curry

Blocked
Autist

Doesn't matter, it's over for him with that height unless he SEAmaxxes

To be fair it's over for most of us unless we SEAmaxx, particularly us Whitecels having that opportunity

But if he's really, really short... brutal, even for a SEAmaxxer. Face *might* save him when SEAmaxxed, hard to tell.

Framemogs me, facemogs me, 99% sure dickmogs me.

It's just a kid doing an internship at his dad's job ffs

It looks like its in the UK so he can't even shoot them

Probably not, but neither are the women hired as cops.

It's just a kid doing an internship at his dad's job ffs

No, it’s an adult you retard, it’s an 18 year old male.

I’d go to the effort of searching it up for you and finding the link to send to you just to prove you wrong, but thERe’s no reason for me to do all the work by finding the info and handing it to you on a silvER plattER.

WhethER you believe me or not (when I say that the minicop is 18), I really don’t give a fuck lol.

But if you have any doubts and want to be cERtain about who is correct between the 2 of us, feel free to search it up for yourself

I think I will save my response to you (this particular post), so I can copy and paste it to othERs when I’m in similiar situations in the future.

but thERe’s no reason for me to do all the work by finding the info and handing it to you on a silvER plattER
Bro, you're the one making an outlandish claim with nothing to support it.

If I had to search the Internet every time some retard claimed something retarded, I'd literally have no time to do anything else.

Bro, you're the one making an outlandish claim with nothing to support it.

If I had to search the Internet every time some retard claimed something retarded, I'd literally have no time to do anything else.

The intERnet is at your disposal, if you go to google search engine and type in a few specific key words, you’ll find articles written about it.

hERe. Because you r a retard and you can’t figure it out, I’ll help you out

Search in google “young cop UK”

You’ll find plenty of articles in which it is mentioned that the dude in this clip is 18 years old fresh recruit.

Calling me a retard when not only did you get proven wrong, but you couldn’t even enter a few key words into a search engine.

KYS

It's not my job to research your shit, you retard.

He is based reguardless fuck normies and fuck their expectations of the general man. Spite them and crush them with bullets (in GTA IV)

Wow, he actually looks like a kid. Thought he would just be a dwarf.

It's not my job to research your shit, you retard.

I didn’t say it’s your job to do anything you fucking dickhead maggot, nor am I ordERing you to do anything

I simply told you what words to use as the “input” in google search engine, IF YOU WERE INTERESTED AND IF YOU WANT

Fucking dumb bastard cocksuckER, you r even more stupid than the avERage normie.

Fucking cringe to have people like you on this forum.

I swear to god if I could get my hands on you through my phone screen somehow, I’d litERally strangle you with my bare hands.

But unfortunately I can’t, so the best I can do is utilise the “block” feature, bless the mods for enabling that feature. OthERwise idiots like you would’ve driven me away from this forum a long time ago, it’s honestly a surprise that I’ve endured so much stupidity for so long (even blkpillpres couldn’t handle it aftER a cERtain point), but I guess it’s testament to my extreme level of patience

Last edited:
Fucking cringe to have people like you on this forum
Bro, that's just a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Everything about you is massive cringe, from your username to your AVI and the retarded shit you post.

Bro, that's just a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Everything about you is massive cringe, from your username to your AVI and the retarded shit you post.

Great. I will be blocking you, please don’t comment on my posts

Cucked country lol :feelshaha: :feelshaha: laughable remains of a once glorious empire