Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tunisian curry looking female confirms my beliefs about "sapiosexuals"

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
Lol she literally admitted that if you're hot but stupid, then just keep your mouth shut. Sapiosexuals don't exist. It's all a lie like I have always said. Women are attracted to looks, not smarts.
Edit: She's the one on the left btw.
23513435_1679069598811468_1644760409_n.png
 
RE: Curry female confirms my beliefs about "sapiosexuals"

Women are biologically programmed to be lying whores.
 
RE: Curry female confirms my beliefs about "sapiosexuals"

There is nothing sexually attractive about intelligence in fact showing off one's intellect makes them look like a nerd or a know it all which actually decreases their sex appeal. Personality, intelligence, kindness none of these traits are attractive in any way to anyone. It is all about looks, which is mostly face and height.
 
RE: Curry female confirms my beliefs about "sapiosexuals"

all women want chad even 2 roasties..
 
RE: Curry female confirms my beliefs about "sapiosexuals"

lol it says she’s Tunisian, not a curry.

I want to violently choke any female who claims to be sapiosexual
 
RE: Curry female confirms my beliefs about "sapiosexuals"

Sapiosexuals do not exist.
 
RE: Curry female confirms my beliefs about "sapiosexuals"

IlieknothingREAL said:
lol it says she’s Tunisian, not a curry.

I want to violently choke any female who claims to be sapiosexual

She looks like a curry anyway
 
What the fuck does sapiosexual even mean?

Also that girl is not ugly in any way and is a full on stacy, stop coping
 
Lol @ people who claim to be sapiosexuals.

Bigger lol @ people who take them seriously
 
takurak said:
What the fuck does sapiosexual even mean?

Also that girl is not ugly in any way and is a full on stacy, stop coping

lol @ calling this bitch a Stacy. You have HORRIBLE taste.
 
"im not like other girls, im deep, im sophisticated, ive risen above my baser instincts. am i good enuf for you now chad?" says every ugly "sapiosexual" cunt
 
universallyabhorred said:
There is nothing sexually attractive about intelligence in fact showing off one's intellect makes them look like a nerd or a know it all which actually decreases their sex appeal. Personality, intelligence, kindness none of these traits are attractive in any way to anyone. It is all about looks, which is mostly face and height.
 
Another obnoxious ego-inflated curry with a subhuman nose and palate
 
balding ethnic women going for white chads and using fucking retarded internet memes to justify it
 

Similar threads

OutcompetedByRoomba
Replies
235
Views
9K
lifeisfucked215
lifeisfucked215
SnakeCel
Replies
19
Views
1K
Internalizzz
Internalizzz
Todd Thundercock
Replies
29
Views
2K
foidrapist69
foidrapist69
Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
15
Views
814
prajeet88
P

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top