Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tulpamaxxing

loli slayer

loli slayer

Greycel
First off, greetings. I am new here. Looking forward to it.

Anyway, has anyone tried creating a tulpa? Seems like a lot of work, but at this point I’ll do anything to feel less lonely, even if it’s going to fuck me up in the long run. I’m already fucked anyway. Just want to know if it’s worth it or not. Seems interesting but at this point I don’t know if I even have the energy to do this. Just curious if anyone has experienced tulpamancing.

It’s probably a dumb idea anyway, but again, I will do anything at this point.

Thanks.

Anyway, has anyone tried creating a tulpa? Seems like a lot of work, but at this point I’ll do anything to feel less lonely, even if it’s going to fuck me up in the long run. I’m already fucked anyway. Just want to know if it’s worth it or not. Seems interesting but at this point I don’t know if I even have the energy to do this. Just curious if anyone has experienced tulpamancing.

Thanks.
Reminds me of /x/

22febcel, greycel, idiotcel, diaboliccel, febcel. newcel, itsover for firstpostandfirstthreadcel

@First loss might help you.

Thanks.

i created a bunch, but got rid of them, i was getting too creep

welcome to forum and I dont know if anyone tried here tulpamax.

he its at jail
Really?

Thanks.

Greetings. I don't sure that tulpa is good idea, I'm just always imagining every second of my current life just a little bit different (where I am pretty and have a gf). It's better be a daydreaming idiot than tulpa-schizophrenic.

Even I’m not autistic enough to create a tulpa. You have to be off your fucking rocker to convince yourself of such a thing.

I still don't know what a tulpa is

Even I’m not autistic enough to create a tulpa. You have to be off your fucking rocker to convince yourself of such a thing.
Yeah, that’s a reason why I was asking. Not sure if it was worth coming off even worse to the world. I was thinking that, just seeking clarification. I appreciate it.

I lost my virginity to my Sayaka Miki tulpa today. Later virgins.

Really?

Greetings. I don't sure that tulpa is good idea, I'm just always imagining every second of my current life just a little bit different (where I am pretty and have a gf). It's better be a daydreaming idiot than tulpa-schizophrenic.
Seems smart, thanks.
I lost my virginity to my Sayaka Miki tulpa today. Later virgins.
God I wish that were me

I still don't know what a tulpa is
A tulpa (the Tibetan word for construct or build) is a self imposed hallucination that interacts with all 5 senses. This practice was first done by Tibetan Buddhists in ancient times. You will be able to see, hear, smell and touch (without solidity of course, but this will be explained later) your tulpa just like you would a normal person. A tulpa is a forced hallucination, a schism of your own consciousness, a fully sentient being, and a companion.
https://www.tulpa.info/archive/faqman-creation-guide/

Autism has become an epidemic.

iq even lower than my waifu's age

Seems smart, thanks.
You are welcome. I doesn't wanted to insult someone by calling a schizophrenic, just it's really dangerous to mental healthy (At least, it's looks like dangerous). But our lifes are dangerous to our mental healthy too. So it's only you who will decide.:feelsthink:

iq even lower than my waifu's age
What is your waifu's age?:dafuckfeels:
:soy::soy::soy::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

lucid dream max instead , i meditate regulary to calm down or chill , but tulpa is just cope

you either fit in into this insanity , what is utter bs in itself but most people are indcotrinated , hive minded apes anyways

or you do your own thing and dont give a single fuck anymore at this point , your from germany? , well i anticipate a civil war here around 2022 , those people here lag reasoning iq and are just retarded , but hey what am i even saying im a nobody weird freak so i dont count

instead deutschland sucht den superstar ( germany seeks the superstar ) counts way more

just fucking lol at this population , they have litteraly dementia

anyways , copemax and lern to lucid dream every night thats better then a tulpa , and lern how to ewhore , getting money for doing nothing is always good

I have never tried it myself, but I remember reading on a local forum from my country a couple of guys that tried it and seemed happy about it. I don't know if it was true or not, but for them it was basically like having an imaginary gf you could even touch and feel if you put your mind into it.
I personally always found the stuff to risky and dangerous, but its not like as an incel you have anything to lose, but I would reccomend looking into more speciaziled forums as to not fuck up.
Also welcome to the forum

man I’ve lucid dreamed once years ago but it faded so quickly it was disappointing

will practice again though thanks for the tip
I have never tried it myself, but I remember reading on a local forum from my country a couple of guys that tried it and seemed happy about it. I don't know if it was true or not, but for them it was basically like having an imaginary gf you could even touch and feel if you put your mind into it.
I personally always found the stuff to risky and dangerous, but its not like as an incel you have anything to lose, but I would reccomend looking into more speciaziled forums as to not fuck up.
Also welcome to the forum
that’s what I was hoping would happen, and yeah that’s why I feel like it would be worth a shot, because I don’t have anything to fucking lose at this point. Everyone else seems to be against it though. Nothing like being laughed at even by other cels. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

This is a task for @NEETAndTidy

I tried making a tulpa like 7 years ago when tulpa threads were all over 4chan. Didn't really make any progress. I honestly think the vast majority of the people claiming to have tulpas that they can physically see, hear and feel are just larping. I'm sure some are being genuine, but you probably have to be at least a little schizo to begin with for it to actually work.

I tried making a tulpa like 7 years ago when tulpa threads were all over 4chan. Didn't really make any progress. I honestly think the vast majority of the people claiming to have tulpas that they can physically see, hear and feel are just larping. I'm sure some are being genuine, but you probably have to be at least a little schizo to begin with for it to actually work.

Laugh2

Thanks.
What do you all wanna know bro. I've dabbled a bit in it

@loli slayer welcome to the forum :panties:

Sup /x/ nice to see you found your way here

Tulpas are a meme though, the only thing you get out of it is mental illness which is a lose lose because then you will be lonely AND crazy

I also tried making a tulpa after seeing those threads. I followed the post popular tulpa creation guide for about a month. I didn't make any progress either.

I think almost all of them are schizos tbh or at the very least a bit delusional, especially since they say they can't get rid of their "creations" no matter how hard they try.

Thanks.
Tulpamaxxing is all I have ever had.

I've tried and failed once but good luck, I hope you get to slay a loli tulpa one day.

Thanks.

Ah sorcery, the last refuge of the abomination. Nature has treated things like us so very poorly and so we do our damnedest to convince ourselves there's some secret method to subvert Her cruel machinations and, through occult means, experience a fraction of the beauty and joy She so freely bestows on Her lovelier children. The old scholar, having spent an entire lifetime secluded behind walls of old books, breathing in the bitter dust of the library, calls out to the devil for another chance at the revelries of youth denied to him. If God has responded to his endless prayers for just a tiny bit of warmth, a hint of the affection the sons of men take for granted, with silence well, perhaps Satan will hear his desperate cries. Sure, the price would be one's soul but, let's be honest, the monster has no actual spirit to trade. For an incel to forge such a pact with Hell is tantamount to the impoverished man passing a bad check; it's the act of a petty grifter trying to win something in exchange for nothing. Something condemned to the City of Dis the moment he drew his very first breath risks nothing by promising to return to his birthplace after gasping his last.

So, not surprisingly, Satan and his legion remain no less silent when called upon by monsters than the hosts of Heaven are. When I was younger, still stupid and naive, fueled by the madness unique to those starving to death, I made my clumsy attempts to follow in Doctor Faustus' footsteps and drag the spirits condemned along with Satan up from the Abyss to satisfy all of the desires both God and His consort Nature had denied me. My only reward were the filthiest hallucinations and nightmares, fitful dreams populated by succubi who viciously slapped my hand away when I reached out to them hoping to feel something trivial as a parody of the smooth, warm flesh that most men caress over the course of their lifetimes. As an ugly old virgin, Lord Lucifer already owned me by default. He was once God's loveliest angels; why would a being like that send even the basest of his minions to secure something he not only already possessed but was also ashamed to have ownership of?

Magic is no solution to the pain endured by us ugly men, and attempting to spread its noxious balm across our repulsive flesh and hideous faces will accomplish nothing else save intensifying the agony Nature, in Her wicked wisdom, has condemned us to suffer. Pretend otherwise, and we become indistinct from the haggard, infertile old hags who brewed their potions in the depths of the wilderness beyond the light of a village that had no use for them and had cast them out long ago. According to the old stories, these witches didn't stir their cauldrons for love spells that would render them lovely maidens because they knew even Lord Satan was incapable of such miracles. So they worked their poisonous wonders hoping to make the fertile barren, the prosperous poor, the lovely just as unlovable as they were. Vengeance was all they could hope for and even that was denied to them; all their spells won them was a fiery death burned at the stake for the amusement of the onlookers who enjoyed the good things the hags never could or would.

Well, I don't need the devil's instruction on how to impotently hate the beautiful. All that was required was a look of disgust in response to a friendly smile and I enjoyed that experience a very long time ago. Perhaps I should be grateful, really. Prodigy that I am, I attained in adolescence what it took the oldest members of a witches' coven decades upon decades to achieve. An ugly man knows what it is to be reviled while still in the rotting bloom of his "youth", a nasty bit of wisdom every woman needs nearly a century to learn.

An ugly man is a more accomplished witch in the cradle than an ugly woman is languishing on her death bed. We abominations don't need some secret, satanic initiation to become a witch; we are inducted into their diabolical ranks and rule as their kings the moment Nature expels us from Her rancid cunt.

Last edited:
Tulpamaxxing is all I have ever had.
Can you talk about your experience and how you achieved it?
Ah sorcery, the last refuge of the abomination. Nature has treated things like us so very poorly and so we do our damnedest to convince ourselves there's some secret method to subvert Her cruel machinations and, through occult means, experience a fraction of the beauty and joy She so freely bestows on Her lovelier children. The old scholar, having spent an entire lifetime secluded behind walls of old books, breathing in the bitter dust of the library, calls out to the devil for another chance at the revelries of youth denied to him. If God has responded to his endless prayers for just a tiny bit of warmth, a hint of the affection the sons of men take for granted, with silence well, perhaps Satan will hear his desperate cries. Sure, the price would be one's soul but, let's be honest, the monster has no actual spirit to trade. For an incel to forge such a pact with Hell is tantamount to the impoverished man passing a bad check; it's the act of a petty grifter trying to win something in exchange for nothing. Something condemned to the City of Dis the moment he drew his very first breath risks nothing by promising to return to his birthplace after gasping his last.

So, not surprisingly, Satan and his legion remain no less silent when called upon by monsters than the hosts of Heaven are. When I was younger, still stupid and naive, fueled by the madness unique to those starving to death, I made my clumsy attempts to follow in Doctor Faustus' footsteps and drag the spirits condemned along with Satan up from the Abyss to satisfy all of the desires both God and His consort Nature had denied me. My only reward were the filthiest hallucinations and nightmares, fitful dreams populated by succubi who viciously slapped my hand away when I reached out to them hoping to feel something trivial as a parody of the smooth, warm flesh that most men caress over the course of their lifetimes. As an ugly old virgin, Lord Lucifer already owned me by default. He was once God's loveliest angels; why would a being like that send even the basest of his minions to secure something he not only already possessed but was also ashamed to have ownership of?

Magic is no solution to the pain endured by us ugly men, and attempting to spread its noxious balm across our repulsive flesh and hideous faces will accomplish nothing else save intensifying the agony Nature, in Her wicked wisdom, has condemned us to suffer. Pretend otherwise, and we become indistinct from the haggard, infertile old hags who brewed their potions in the depths of the wilderness beyond the light of a village that had no use for them and had cast them out long ago. According to the old stories, these witches didn't stir their cauldrons for love spells that would render them lovely maidens because they knew even Lord Satan was incapable of such miracles. So they worked their poisonous wonders hoping to make the fertile barren, the prosperous poor, the lovely just as unlovable as they were. Vengeance was all they could hope for and even that was denied to them; all their spells won them was a fiery death burned at the stake for the amusement of the onlookers who enjoyed the good things the hags never could or would.

Well, I don't need the devil's instruction on how to impotently hate the beautiful. All that was required was a look of disgust in response to a friendly smile and I enjoyed that experience a very long time ago. Perhaps I should be grateful, really. Prodigy that I am, I attained in adolescence what it took the oldest members of a witches' coven decades upon decades to achieve. An ugly man knows what it is to be reviled while still in the rotting bloom of his "youth", a nasty bit of wisdom every woman needs nearly a century to learn.

An ugly man is a more accomplished witch in the cradle than an ugly woman is languishing on her death bed. We abominations don't need some secret, satanic initiation to become a witch; we are inducted into their diabolical ranks and rule as their kings the moment Nature expels us from Her rancid cunt.
Thanks bro I had a headache while skimming that

Can you talk about your experience and how you achieved it?

Thanks bro I had a headache while skimming that

I don't if it was real or not or just something bordering on schizophrenia. I went through the prescribed ritual and process to develop one. Focused on images of Ruri Gokou from Ore no imouto... I was talking with her in my head, lucid dreaming and what not. In reality, I think I was just talking with myself and believing I was talking to Ruri, doing waifu things.

I stopped believing in it after I tripped on mushrooms one time.

Welcome to Incels.is

Glad you are here.

No matter what you do, no matter what you say, or where you go... there’s no escaping now.

yes, it's very legit. Here's mine:

f4b9acfb7f290bb602227dcb7e8dbe14.jpg

Thanks.

Dude if one could create tulpas, why would you bother creating a tulpa, If I could generate entities with my imagination I'd create a stand like from the JoJo anime and become a serial rapist.

No matter how hard I tried it didn't work for me unfortunately.

You’re a pretentious autist and I love you