Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tucker Carlson wants us to turn to the GOP: GAY OLD PERVERTS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
inb4 it's revealed that Tucker Carlson has a gay secret life and blows prostitutes.

Only if they give me republican foids

The idea that showing shirtless men is inherently "homoerotic" is cucked as shit.

This is the type of bullshit which has kept men out of the sun, sedentary, becoming obese and losing test and gaining estrogen.

This is pure (((propaganda))) as they weaponize homophobia to actually attack masculinity itself.

I'm more afraid of a drop in my test than seeing a shirtless man.

The only time you even see two guys touch each other is when they show guys doing wrestling/sparring which is a closeted way of accusing UFC of being gay.

The idea that showing shirtless men is inherently "homoerotic" is cucked as shit.

This is the type of bullshit which has kept men out of the sun, sedentary, becoming obese and losing test and gaining estrogen.

This is pure (((propaganda))) as they weaponize homophobia to actually attack masculinity itself.

I'm more afraid of a drop in my test than seeing a shirtless man.

The only time you even see two guys touch each other is when they show guys doing wrestling/sparring which is a closeted way of accusing UFC of being gay.
big truth ngl. shirtless men is not gay by default.

big truth ngl. shirtless men is not gay by default.

tbh if you think this is gay (((they))) have poisoned your mind and made you paranoid about normal male athletic bonding
the jews do this to divide us, so we can't unify against them
I think even the gays detest this fear-mongering

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back