Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tsunderecel is truest of truecels

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
In age of super simps, do you think Tsunderecel like me can find wahmen? I hate giving wahmen validation, if they a whore, my face forms a look of extreme disgust without thinking. I hate them and think they're all bakas. I don't want to feign phony interest, I hate their consoomerism and think they're subhumans for caring so much for social status. I hab hard time gibbing affection, because whores are whores and their interest is inauthentic. I am not a cuck so I cannot and should not care about some whore that doesn't care about me, they can get hit by a moose and that would make me smirk. I will not work on my personality because it is every single foid's fault for my personality. Extreme Tsuntsun is development from evil of wahmen, if wahmen good, I could be more Dere. So many super simps in this world. I relate more to female characters than male characters due to this.

uploaded.jpg

Work on your disgusting personalities femerloids

Last edited:
Over for weebcels, it never began.

Never began for tsunderecels