Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying to talk to your faggy parents or sister if you are intoxicated on the phone

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
So obviously we are incels and that bullshit. But have you have called someone you hated about something to do with normal life, sober as hell.
Clothes are done in the dryer, you have to bring a potpie to Thanksgiving
Then you get hammered
When you get hammered, its like you become the goddamn matrix when they judgmentally call you back.
"OH tired of talking, i have something more imporant to do.
Its funny as hell because you lose the filter

its lik e"IHOPEYOUFING CROAK BITCH"
suck all those cocks in hell
Theres a reason a never talk to you fat dumb bitch, get offended

Last edited:
I hate humanity too

I hate humanity too
they be like"autisticnonsymmetricalface cel is trying to normalmax and isn't very applicable to my chad boyfriend", how bout a switch it to bitch filter."
Then all of a sudden I cant filter a large group of poeple by their non normieness:feelzez: in minecraft pocket edition of course

all whores dont des
erve to exist

I am pretty mellow, drunk or sober.

I am pretty mellow, drunk or sober.
when i get drunk my arteries in my legs feel heavy, so maybe my body is trying to lowinhib max before i stroke out and die

when i get drunk my arteries in my legs feel heavy, so maybe my body is trying to lowinhib max before i stroke out and die
I get flushed too. I always wondered if that flushing is what agitates angry drunks. Does the flushing feeling irritate you prior to you going off on your family?

I get flushed too. I always wondered if that flushing is what agitates angry drunks. Does the flushing feeling irritate you prior to you going off on your family?
My circulation is so shitty at this point if i sit with legs crossed and trie to stand up i will go into pins and needles can't feel my legs for like 20 seconds. But its just how much will this bitch pull that made be irate. These holes should understand their isn't always something you can hide behind in social interactions. You act like a cunt, theirs no reason to be a cunt, you are hated

Ive only talked to them for 2 minutes in the last 3 months. jfl

My circulation is so shitty at this point if i sit with legs crossed and trie to stand up i will go into pins and needles can't feel my legs for like 20 seconds. But its just how much will this bitch pull that made be irate. These holes should understand their isn't always something you can hide behind in social interactions. You act like a cunt, theirs no reason to be a cunt, you are hated
My mom is always a cunt. It isn't even a social protection thing. She is just an ice cold bitch. I almost respect it.