Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trying to improve life, but I have barely any motivation left to do so

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Seriously I don't think my energy level could be any lower, I'm tired all the time, wish I could just sleep forever. I've been making an effort to stop rotting, but it's hard to find a reason to do anything at all. Even if I eventually manage to get a decent job, what exactly is the point? So I get to be more financially secure and can spend more time living this shit life? Just fucking lol@ that.

Almost everything stresses me out (including the most trivial or basic shit you can think of), I have absolutely zero hope for the future, and I barely even enjoy anything. I'm 25, khhv, and an abject failure at life in every measurable respect. The only thing I have to look forward to is decades of either rotting or wageslaving, and both sound equally unappealing. If I had a shotgun in my house, I'd destroy my fucking brain right now, no question. Don't know how much longer I can keep doing this tbh, I've genuinely never felt worse.

I have to study for a test tomorrow and I just finished it with the motivation to watch Girls und Panzer afterwards.
That’s what I do, I use my mom’s strategy of giving me access to the PC after studying / doing anything related to hard work.

I feel you bro. I dropped out of high school back when I was 16 just before the final year and then dropped out of college aswell. I still got my high-school qualifications, as I took them privately. I don't know what I'm gonna do about college education though. My dad is pushing me to do this online business course. I don't know what to do.

I dropped out of high school back when I was 16 just before the final year and then dropped out of college aswell.
Relatable tbh, I dropped out of high school and I've done very little sense. It just feels like my life is basically over, the only reason I have to continue living is so I don't make my parents sad, but I feel like the whose situation is more unfair to me than them. I didn't choose this fucking life, and it's frustrating to feel like I have stay alive for their sake.

do calisthenics

Im pretty motivated these days. Having goals effect me positively.

I relate extremeli. I honestly lost the motivation to do even the slightest task. I just wanna lock myself in my bedroom and never leave. I don't want to try anymore because i know i wiill fail. And i'm so sick of failure.

I’m sorry you feel that way man , I wish you good luck. I have been trying to find motivation in other people(family) to try any kind of improvement. It hasn’t worked so far , I barely have any energy and i’m hopeless for the future. I’m gonna try to do changes in my daily routine and see if I can get any positive results.

I’m gonna try to do changes in my daily routine and see if I can get any positive results.
I'm doing this too, already fixed my sleeping so I wake up at 6AM everyday. Not sure that it's helped me though, as now I'm even more tired, but I need to have a normal sleeping pattern if I'm going to wageslave.

This and all your other posts are very relatable tbh, I should go out to cut my hair and try to start a diet but I have 0 motivations since I can't really see a reason to keep going, I just lost interest in life, I'm nervous and sad 24/7. To get a good job you need looks and connections, I have neither, and even if you manage to find a decent one to keep coping people will always consider you the creepy and weird guy who is never seen with a woman.

It's simply over

Everything is going to be alright frien. We're all in this shit hole together.