Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying to impress foids with my academic and professional achievements is not working...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Hey there, new member here (in one sense I am not new as I used to frequent PuaHate back in 2012).

Anyway, I've been trying lately to enchant foids by displaying my academic prowess and my writing. I have published two novels in my native language and they are rather popular and I would have thought this would impress the foids, but alas, to no avail. On dating sites being a published author making some good money from his works isn't enough to shift the needle on the seismograph. Statusmaxxing is a sham. Chads who are illiterate get more matches than me owing to their looks. It's over. LDAR.

Foids don’t care about intellect, intellect is only attractive as an addition to physical attractiveness. IE Genius chad is more attractive than retard chad but genius incel is equal attractiveness to retard incel.

WHY DO YOU HAVE A PIECE OF SHIT CHAD AS AN AVI? :lasereyes:

They only care about LMS

WHY DO YOU HAVE A PIECE OF SHIT CHAD AS AN AVI? :lasereyes:
Carry over from the PuaHate-days. Sean O'pry was worshipped during the male model era when everyone was trying to figure out the rudiments of beauty. I've been out of the game for a long time. I don't know the proper current incel-etiquette I guess lol.

The thing is I get foids writing to me on my socials about how they love the characters in my books, yet the few times I've reached out to one about getting to know me they instantly back off. Life of a sub5-male.

Foids don’t care about intellect, intellect is only attractive as an addition to physical attractiveness. IE Genius chad is more attractive than retard chad but genius incel is equal attractiveness to retard incel.

Re: Art is more important than math.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148985060Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:29 PM CDT
Your over-all statement is certainly somewhat accurate, though I'd disagree with various segments. Artistic design conveys a pattern of linguistics itself, various cultures have different methods for conveying their method of communication visually. Both of those subjects utilize the core concept of linguistical convention to allow the people participating to understand a specific sequence of communication, "Mathematics" itself is essentially a system of theoretical and logical concepts. Neither are more crucial than the other nor are they less important than the other.
Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150522796Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:14 AM CST
"I can read a more simpler definition on the internet." Either way, It's the purpose of the statement rather than just the initial linguistical aesthetics.

Re: Art is more important than math.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148985060Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:29 PM CDT
Your over-all statement is certainly somewhat accurate, though I'd disagree with various segments. Artistic design conveys a pattern of linguistics itself, various cultures have different methods for conveying their method of communication visually. Both of those subjects utilize the core concept of linguistical convention to allow the people participating to understand a specific sequence of communication, "Mathematics" itself is essentially a system of theoretical and logical concepts. Neither are more crucial than the other nor are they less important than the other.
Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150522796Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:14 AM CST
"I can read a more simpler definition on the internet." Either way, It's the purpose of the statement rather than just the initial linguistical aesthetics.
CIA shill post, I know your tactics nice try ASIO ASIS FBI NSA INTERPOL glownigger spy scum

Foids don't care if you invented a cure for cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back