Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trying to hold a conversation with SEA girls

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
A few examples:

So they don't even understand English? lol that's why that guy from yesterday was getting one word replies.

So they don't even understand English? lol that's why that guy from yesterday was getting one word replies.

nah, a neutral experiment:

i made a tinder account using ItsOver's pics and some messaged him first and held conversations

they were average as far as asian foids go but they did indeed try to get a conversation with him, unlike the above

Tinder tends to be a bit better, as is Thailand, so the first two examples were a bit cherrypicked tbh. But on other dating sites and other countries that will be standard.

Learning Thai does not improve situation.
เรียนภาษาไทยไม่ช่วย

talking to foids in general is like getting blood from a stone.

Honestly the betaness exuding out of your texts disgusts me.

Embarassed1

These girls don't speak English as a first language yet look at the full sentences and big words, and the use of smileys, ick.

Touch is a universal language, so the goal is to meet them up as soon as possible and start escalating them by physically teasing.

เรียนภาษาไทยไม่ช่วย

Ah2

Impressive.

But learning a tonal language ain't for me.

Honestly the betaness exuding out of your texts disgusts me.

View attachment 62287

These girls don't speak English as a first language yet look at the full sentences and big words, and the use of smileys, ick.

Touch is a universal language, so the goal is to meet them up as soon as possible and start escalating them by physically teasing.
Just like you will do in some hypothetical future when your mom has finally bought you the flight tickets, alpha boy?

All women are low IQ whores who are good for one thing. If you give a shit about good 'conversation' with one, then you are not blackpilled.

Just like you will do in some hypothetical future when your mom has finally bought you the flight tickets, alpha boy?

BlushShy

I've already purchased them, it's no longer hypothetical.

I meant no offense to you btw.

I was merely trying to illustrate how important touch is for communication, especially when there is a language barrier.

Here's an example.

"Once I was on a bus and saw your typical American slacker. He was with a Chinese girl, feeling her up right there on the bus. You could see that she really wanted to let him know how moved she was by the experience, but unfortunately her English vocabulary seemed to consist of only two words.

All women are low IQ whores who are good for one thing. If you give a shit about good 'conversation' with one, then you are not blackpilled.

@wayshegoes

It seems you have returned from your hiatus.

Wave1

Welcome back.

I meant no offense to you btw.
Alright. You have a point of course, but it's way easier said than done for two reasons: 1. I'm thousands of miles away and have to rely on verbal communication to begin with. 2. I'm obviously neither Chad nor some PUA, and anyone here who is needs to be banned. Of course I'm gonna be beta and not "speak fluent touch".

I don't understand how, as it is just a few lines, but you give off incredible beta/mr.Nice guy vibes. I don't know if it's good or bad in your situation, just that for me personally it seems annoying. Like a puppy idk.

Zesto my man, touching is a big no go in public in SEA. Couples don't even hold hands, let alone kiss in public. You can't escalate beyond light grazing of hands, thighs touching etc.

Edit: Also op, you should try being less serious about the whole thing, not compliment or anything. Just a few brief comments on some pop topic (music etc), then ask to meet. Look at ItsOver convos, he does it right.

I don't understand how, as it is just a few lines, but you give off incredible beta/mr.Nice guy vibes. I don't know if it's good or bad in your situation, just that for me personally it seems annoying. Like a puppy idk.
Well it's just how it comes naturally to me. Not sure i wanna go down the :redpill: rabbit hole of trying to do some text game ... Still, I you have some better examples of openers, by all means post them.

Well it's just how it comes naturally to me. Not sure i wanna go down the :redpill: rabbit hole of trying to do some text game ... Still, I you have some better examples of openers, by all means post them.
Eh, don't want to sound like some PUA guru or game expert, because it's all dumb and bullshit. But don't invest so much from the very first line. As in writing lines and lines, it seems desperate? Treat them as your equal or below you.
Try to have a conversation with a person, and see where it goes, you don't need some special opener, even "hi, wanna chat"? Is good enough. Seems like you give them adoration just because they exist. Of course it might be a language barrier on their side, then it's fucked. May as well ask if they wanna meet up, which you sort of did.
Then again, I'm khhv and taking advice from me on things like that seems like a very stupid idea. Just personally to me it seemed off putting. I may be very wrong. It's subjective after all.
It just coming from my recent experience that I had on tinder is all.

There is some manlet lifefuel to be found though:
and

It's over
Try some frauded pic or a catfish
I mean send pix lol

pretty sure they didn’t even speak english? that’s just my take on it

Bruh. It's not just the SEA foids.

Looks are all that matter, Chad doesn't conversate with bitches, if you got the looks they will carry you.
เรียนภาษาไทยไม่ช่วย

Brutal language to try to learn.

Don’t use pick up lines and keep your messages short like hi,I like you, do you want to meet,do you have line(messaging app they use in Thailand)

And keep messaging as many girls as you can just keep saying hi to every fuckable girl you see also they are not good at planning ahead most of the time they will forget they have a date with you it’s better to ask them to meet you in the same day

Don’t use pick up lines and keep your messages short like hi,I like you, do you want to meet,do you have line(messaging app they use in Thailand)

And keep messaging as many girls as you can just keep saying hi to every fuckable girl you see also they are not good at planning ahead most of the time they will forget they have a date with you it’s better to ask them to meet you in the same day
I guess. I just had hoped that I would be able to chat some of them up before planning my trip. The planning ahead part is particularly depressing. I mean, I was prepared to forfeit discussions on political philosophy but I'm not sure I could handle actual retardation.
Here is another example:

As I suspected, she had no clue what she was writing and must have used some template. Still, there is a fucking translate button just below the message. And it wouldn't take any English ability to bother making her message just a little more enthusiastic by using capitalization and punctuation. Yet, if she is that uninterested, why reply at all, let alone initiate the conversation?

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They are bland as fuck and not worth it.Yellow fever is a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back