Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trying to get sex from a foid as an ethnic man is like trying to drive a nail into wood without a hammer

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You simply lack the tool for the job, a hammer is the right tool for driving nails into wood, if you don't have one you will have a very hard time accomplishing this task. The tool required to attract bitches is white looks, which unfortunately cannot be bought or earned.

Basically, it's a hopeless.

imagine being mogged by this

fuck it, use a rock to smash that mf in.

luckily i’m not an ethnic then … i’m white as snow

That’s because of racism bigotry and hate we need to stamp out all racial discrimination now against ethnics like me and you that’s why you should send me some money plz
You simply lack the tool for the job, a hammer is the right tool for driving nails into wood, if you don't have one you will have a very hard time accomplishing this task. The tool required to attract bitches is white looks, which unfortunately cannot be bought or earned.

Basically, it's a hopeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back