Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trying to get a decent job is the same as trying to get any pussy

S

Storm

Banned
-
there are millions of men that apply to put their dicks inside one female

if your trying to get a decent job there are thousands of people applying.

You have no hope for either

always has been a good analogy

look at how they reject as many applicants as possible before a face-to-face interview now, because there's too many applicants

so you'll end up doing getting chewed up by machine bots reading your resume and immediately swiping right, doing written tests, doing phone interviews to show you have text game and convo game, and still not get "the bang" i.e a face to face meeting and a real shot at the job posting

Females rejecting men for dating are the same foids working at HR rejecting non chads job applications.

It’s the same damn problem

glad i work in male dominated industry

depends on what youre applying for but yes incels will always have a harder time

working isnt even worth it tbh, the only upside is the availability of money to spend if i need anything most of the time it just sits in the bank.

if i could be a NEET and live comfortably i would

That’s why i studymaxx so i can stand out. But jfl if you try to studymaxx in the US, here it’s like 2,000 Euros a year for tuition and in the US it’s like 100,000 USD to even finish a bachelors degree :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Money works a lot like women. The more of it you have, the easier it is to get more.

The only difference is, the amount of work you put in can increase your chances whereas with women that was all determined at birth.

Employee's search online for what you look like as well, before they decide whether they will interview you or not.

exactly. that's why when im going to look for job in SEA I will not just send in applications like an autist. I will go face to face to the places I want to work at so they can see me and lookism can take effect. looks are the only way to get anything in life. skill set has virtually no meaning in 95% of industries.

At least jobs still hire ugly men

neet
[/QUOTE]

Last edited: