Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trying to fit in with normies is an act of futility

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I’ve seen many threads posted here with the aim of intending to fit in with normies or relenting of the fact that they can’t no matter how hard they try ( gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, socializing, etc). Im here to tell you that as a truecel, why would you? Especially if you’re non-nt. What many people here fail to realize is that normies know that you’re not like them
No matter how hard you try to hide it.

Normies can spot abnormalities in behavior/looks a mile away and almost instantly when you try to interact with them; there’s no hiding your genes. It’s literally programmed into them to spot differences in people and to act upon them.

Many of the users here are simply failed normies that desperately want to be part of the pack again, so they interact with truecels while simultaneously trying to be accepted by the mainstream. These people in my opinion are the true losers and trash of society. To all the truecels here, embrace your non-conformity, it’s never going away, especially if you’re non-nt. The failed normies here know who they are, including those who are offended by this post.

Hahaha. Well, I am an incel. I wish I was a failed normie, but I knew failed normies in college - and they had sex. I am a truecel, all the foids I have asked out have rejected me.

yep. although it's not so much ugliness, they can sense you are autistic with a Y chromosome from two miles away and they treat you like vermin because of it