Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill trying to create an active social life as an incel is like a transsexual LARPing as a woman

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
what do both these groups have in common? they are pretending to be something they are not! I don't know what user said this but this is high IQ. "better to be good at being an incel than to half-ass being a chad"

-ppl can see right through your act.
-at this point the good Lord sentences you to be alone. Just accept it I guess. (you can never really but on an intellectual level you start to get used to it)

Pretending to be social is hard because you are always afraid of being found out. It's like that weird kid who was invited to a party trying his best to look cool. It becomes obvious to anyone who is naturally popular who that kid is and what he is unsuccessfully trying to accomplish.

I found that pretending to be social didnt even make me happy. Because I wasn’t being me. I was constantly putting on an act and all the attention I got was just towards the image of me and not actually me

What's the point of being social when you're constantly obsessed with things you can't achieve? Things that would calm you and let you focus on other parts of life. Sexually deprivation caused me constant uncontrollable depression. I was in group therapies, in gym, group study programs and ... but nothing helped me being calm.

I tried socialmaxxing when I was in 11th grade and failed brutally.

I don’t really want to compare my situation to that of a tranny
sorry my nigga but you are. (we all are so I don't blame you). both a middle aged man in a wig, and an unattractive man pretending to be Don Juan are both delusional in the sense that they are trying to achieve an outcome that does not jive with reality.

I tried socialmaxxing when I was in 11th grade and failed brutally.
exactly tried socialmaxxing at 24 it just does not work. if you didn't form a social circle form 12-19 its over! after 21 normies have no interest in meeting people. simple supply and demand really. why do they want something (you) in which they already have been saturated in since 11? Its like feeding a man his favorite food every day. he eventually gets very ill!

I found that pretending to be social didnt even make me happy. Because I wasn’t being me. I was constantly putting on an act and all the attention I got was just towards the image of me and not actually me
exactly u may as well put on a dress and a wig and insist that you are a Moldovan super model. that is basically an incel pretending to be chad