Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trying to blend in with NT people as an autist or make friends with them is like a human in a bear costume trying to blend in with bears in the wild

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
NT people are beyond me. They manage to easily do anything in life. They easily make tons of friends and have many social opportunities and easily get relationships and sex. They don't even get taught how in school. They figure out it easily on their own like how to figure out breathing or peeing. What's easy as pie for them is impossible for me. How the fuck do they make friends? At uni, I join clubs and I try to talk to people whenever I'm lucky enough to get to a social event. I meet some guys and we have good conversations and sometimes even have something in common. But then when we get numbers, I get left on delivered all the time. For some reason, NT people manage to make friends easily. They join clubs and try to talk to people and make friends on sight. Even my sister instantly made friends as soon as she moved to another city for her master's.

I joined a transfer discord server for transfer students at my uni back in august and they all were anonymous, used pseudonyms and we couldn't know what they looked like, and they all posted every 5 seconds and I could only sometimes post, which caused it to be hard to post enough to connect with people on there. I met some at a transfer student party the admin threw and I got left on delivered by one and made brief acquintances with a couple of them for about 2 weeks but one ghosted me and I remember one got frustrated or impatient with my anxiety (which i had over norwooding but at least rogaine foam is helping) and then a little later when i asked people on discord about going to some place and then DMed him about it, he got mad at me saying i was "too pushy". I couldn't post on there on discord because i was busy and everyone else posted every 5 seconds so pretty soon everyone formed their peer groups there and got cliquey. too little too late.

Every time i thought I would become friends with someone I'd get left on delivered sooner or later. Maybe a couple texts would happen at best. Everyone else easily makes friends on sight. Even my normie friend (the only friend I have left from HS or the first 18 years of my life in general) is now NT, his ADHD symptoms declined by young adulthood and he's now in grad school, making tons of new friends, sometimes whom he meets at bars or other places (or class). He also made tons of friends at uni (he graduated 2020). Even one of his best friends from there is a blond stacy and he told me how awesome it is to have a platonic female friend (he also has a crush on her but then decided he wants to just be friends with her).

I might be really high-functioning and have decent social skills, but i can't blend in with NT people to save my life. No matter what I do to mask my symptoms, some curse or spell walks outta me into the souls of NT people and makes them put me in the acquintances-zone at best. I made only 1 friend so far, and he's not diagnosed and doesn't know, but i have a feeling he's autistic but he's super high-functioning (more than me), has very good social skills and is a high-tier normie (although almost a chadlite). he also has a brunette stacy girlfriend he met in HS (they went to community college together and transferred to uni and cohabit at an apartment 10 min drive away). HS is the easiest time to find a GF.

@ordinaryotaku @PPEcel @-BrettyBoy- thoughts?

even if it's not about sexual attraction at all, normies still want to become friends with people who already have a lot of friends, so they gain more social power

it's kinda like politicians seeking to make good connections and do influence peddling, just smaller and pettier

even if it's not about sexual attraction at all, normies still want to become friends with people who already have a lot of friends, so they gain more social power

it's kinda like politicians seeking to make good connections and do influence peddling, just smaller and pettier
I think finding friends is like dating and finding a gf now. Wasn’t like that as a child.

I might be really high-functioning and have decent social skills, but i can't blend in with NT people to save my life. No matter what I do to mask my symptoms, some curse or spell walks outta me into the souls of NT people and makes them put me in the acquintances-zone at best. I made only 1 friend so far, and he's not diagnosed and doesn't know, but i have a feeling he's autistic but he's super high-functioning (more than me), has very good social skills and is a high-tier normie (although almost a chadlite). he also has a brunette stacy girlfriend he met in HS (they went to community college together and transferred to uni and cohabit at an apartment 10 min drive away). HS is the easiest time to find a GF.
Cognitive dissonance? :waitwhat:

You're on an incel forum: everyone here suffers a severe mental illness of some form.
You might not be as high-functioning as you think then.

Last edited:
NT people are beyond me. They manage to easily do anything in life. They easily make tons of friends and have many social opportunities and easily get relationships and sex. They don't even get taught how in school. They figure out it easily on their own like how to figure out breathing or peeing. What's easy as pie for them is impossible for me. How the fuck do they make friends? At uni, I join clubs and I try to talk to people whenever I'm lucky enough to get to a social event. I meet some guys and we have good conversations and sometimes even have something in common. But then when we get numbers, I get left on delivered all the time. For some reason, NT people manage to make friends easily. They join clubs and try to talk to people and make friends on sight. Even my sister instantly made friends as soon as she moved to another city for her master's.

I joined a transfer discord server for transfer students at my uni back in august and they all were anonymous, used pseudonyms and we couldn't know what they looked like, and they all posted every 5 seconds and I could only sometimes post, which caused it to be hard to post enough to connect with people on there. I met some at a transfer student party the admin threw and I got left on delivered by one and made brief acquintances with a couple of them for about 2 weeks but one ghosted me and I remember one got frustrated or impatient with my anxiety (which i had over norwooding but at least rogaine foam is helping) and then a little later when i asked people on discord about going to some place and then DMed him about it, he got mad at me saying i was "too pushy". I couldn't post on there on discord because i was busy and everyone else posted every 5 seconds so pretty soon everyone formed their peer groups there and got cliquey. too little too late.

Every time i thought I would become friends with someone I'd get left on delivered sooner or later. Maybe a couple texts would happen at best. Everyone else easily makes friends on sight. Even my normie friend (the only friend I have left from HS or the first 18 years of my life in general) is now NT, his ADHD symptoms declined by young adulthood and he's now in grad school, making tons of new friends, sometimes whom he meets at bars or other places (or class). He also made tons of friends at uni (he graduated 2020). Even one of his best friends from there is a blond stacy and he told me how awesome it is to have a platonic female friend (he also has a crush on her but then decided he wants to just be friends with her).

People at uni hated me too. And btw if you are saying these things it's pretty much over for you

I think finding friends is like dating and finding a gf now. Wasn’t like that as a child.
it definitely is, i had the ghosting experience too, they just have better options for friendship and what you can offer, so they'll ghost you like they would an ugly romantic interest

You're on an incel forum: everyone here suffers some severe mental illness of some form.
I had severe OCD from mid-late August 2016 to mid-January 2021
it definitely is, i had the ghosting experience too, they just have better options for friendship and what you can offer, so they'll ghost you like they would an ugly romantic interest
And many times they already have their own group of friends and don’t want new ones. Kinda like a woman who says she has a boyfriend
People at uni hated me too. And btw if you are saying these things it's pretty much over for you
And I thought HS was difficult (although late HS was fuckin awesome whereas early HS was so so)

Last edited:
Keeping in touch with neurotypicals is like both trying and miserably failing to communicate with aliens to me. I just can't grasp their behavior. Their lives are so far away from mine. I try to engage, have some sense of humor, be helpful, and my short term acquaintances keep going away.

I used to text this girl I met in a local park, we would hang out with her other friends during the summer. One day she just stopped messaging me and I was too much of a pussy to say anything, so I just changed my phone number and never looked back. I sometimes wonder if she remembers me. Probably. Her younger friend acted weird one day, I think I came off as some sort of creep to her.

"suicide is self-expression", yeah self-expressing as the termination of self is meaningless.
lmao, I've seen some of your posts. You are one of the few truly autistic people here instead of meek high inhib fakers. Just like Edmund Kemper, you are a geek who faces reality with indifference, as in no difference between fucking a living or dead body, or knowing the fifth to the nth pi number. Everything is the same whiteness, an undifferentiated cell that begs to die and be forgotten like tears in rain. The songs 'Loser' by Beck and 'Great Gig in the Sky' by Pink Floyd describe your life in toto.

To you, yes, I can say give the fuck up. You are not made for this world.

Be chad or die friendless theory
his posts are high iq and mog me hard tho

This tbh.

Unironically childhood/youth was so based in the early 2000s:
Playing Yu-Gi-Oh & Pokemon & Magic
Having Star Wars - The Clone Wars & Dinosaur shit on TV
Playing with the Wii - particularly Mario Kart & LEGO games- and the X-box -particularly CoD- of your friend(s)/relative(s)
Building LEGOs
Playing online games like Club Penguin
Watching Youtube unfold, enjoying documentaries & movies uncensored
Discovering forums about whatever interests you
Seeing gore & shocker content like 1guy1jar, 2girls1cup, etc. with others on the school computer
Still seeing the last breaths of rotten.com and then LiveLeak/Ogrish/Bestgore
Throwing stink bombs & building homemade "explosives"
Making your own websites with others with Java & other shit
Seeing new shit in stores all day
Etc.

And now imagine what new generations have:
Tik Tok
Nudes for young chads & nothing for the rest
A censored Internet with no originality
Fag shit on TV, a "Fuck you!" to you if you like comics/whatever as a heterosexual subchad for escapism purposes
Nothing good in stores due to the laws of the EU or the United States

Last edited:
Keeping in touch with neurotypicals is like both trying and miserably failing to communicate with aliens to me. I just can't grasp their behavior. Their lives are so far away from mine. I try to engage, have some sense of humor, be helpful, and my short term acquaintances keep going away.

I used to text this girl I met in a local park, we would hang out with her other friends during the summer. One day she just stopped messaging me and I was too much of a pussy to say anything, so I just changed my phone number and never looked back. I sometimes wonder if she remembers me. Probably. Her younger friend acted weird one day, I think I came off as some sort of creep to her.
Yeah all I made were brief acquaintances at uni. Last time I had friends was HS

Playing with the Wii - particularly Mario Kart & LEGO games- and the X-box -particularly CoD- of your friend(s)/relative(s)
Building LEGOs
Seeing gore & shocker content like 1guy1jar, 2girls1cup, etc. with others on the school computer
Etc.
I remember those things, those were the days. It's unbelievable how things went south around 2010.

I remember those things, those were the days. It's unbelievable how things went south around 2010.
~2010s: normiefication of the Internet, strong backlash against the worst excesses like with GamerGate & Anita Sarkeesian & Zoe Quinn

2012=End of the World/Tinder establishment

2015/16=Final backlash with the Donald Trump campaign/election, last hopes for a wider societal change, skeptic community, 4chan, the Alt Right and some good memes in full power

2016-20=Realization that it will never be better, that most idols were retards/grifters/controlled opposition or never even so great to begin with average people with some sanity in an insane world

Now the globohomo decadence elite starts with the crackdown of the Internet fully due to seeing the danger of it/wanting revenge for not getting Hilloli Clitton into power, we see a full destruction of the Internet

2020-now=Full dominance of the Left & the normfags (constantly teabagging the old Internet), Tik Tok as disintegration work fron the CCP released that kicks degeneration/demoralization efforts into overdrive while collecting as much data about the West as possible

And btw: "A land before time" is such nostalgiafuel too

Last edited:
early 2010s was almost okay still bad but not too terrible in terms of popular culture and entertainment. mid-late 2010s was dogshit in terms of that shit.

early 2010s was almost okay still bad but not too terrible in terms of popular culture and entertainment. mid-late 2010s was dogshit in terms of that shit.
Yeah. It all went downhill from then on. And there's no going back.

And btw: "A land before time" is such nostalgiafuel too
Yes, it is. :feelsaww:

Downloadfile

This tbh.

Building LEGOs
Etc.

Tik Tok
Fag shit on TV, a "Fuck you!" to you if you like comics/whatever as a heterosexual subchad for escapism purposes
God I miss those times. I wish I could turn time back:cryfeels:

This tbh.

Building LEGOs
Etc.

Tik Tok
I made my first friends over drawing comics and building legos and slapboxing now with adults its just petty shit like what brand of shirts I wear or some gay shit and they're always passive-aggressive assholes

"suicide is self-expression", yeah self-expressing as the termination of self is meaningless.
lmao, I've seen some of your posts. You are one of the few truly autistic people here instead of meek high inhib fakers. Just like Edmund Kemper, you are a geek who faces reality with indifference, as in no difference between fucking a living or dead body, or knowing the fifth to the nth pi number. Everything is the same whiteness, an undifferentiated cell that begs to die and be forgotten like tears in rain. The songs 'Loser' by Beck and 'Great Gig in the Sky' by Pink Floyd describe your life in toto.

Greycel nigger acting as if you have any clout while also being on an incel forum LMAO

Greycel nigga acting as if you have any clout while also being on an incel forum LMAO
How hypocrite of you, calling people nigras while talking like one, "hee hee <points finger> greycel nigguh ha' no gold medals of hona' yo:dab:".

If you base others' value on an arbitrary metric, then it shows how you value yourself, as you are part of the system that employs the metric. Very interesting to know the best social representation you have is being a supreme Overlord... among others with the same title... on an incel forum. Meanwhile, you assume I'm like the niggas on the hood because I'm in their territory; was Jesus like the underdeveloped savages he interacted with?

Last edited:
How hypocrite of you, calling people nigras while talking like one, "hee hee <points finger> greycel nigguh ha' no gold medals of hona' yo:dab:".

If you base others' value on an arbitrary metric, then it shows how you value yourself, as you are part of the system that employs the metric. Very interesting to know the best social representation you have is being a supreme Overlord... among others with the same title... on an incel forum. Meanwhile, you assume I'm like the niggas on the hood because I'm in their territory; was Jesus like the underdeveloped savages he interacted with?
Yeah the person with a high post count on an incel forum has a shit socal life! What a discovery! Also JFL at the Jesus part. The nazarene was even worse than the savages because the cult that was formed around him was the justification for the complete destruction of many superior ancient civilizations like Rome.

he's not diagnosed and doesn't know, but i have a feeling he's autistic but he's super high-functioning (more than me), has very good social skills and is a high-tier normie (although almost a chadlite). he also has a brunette stacy girlfriend he met in HS (they went to community college together and transferred to uni and cohabit at an apartment 10 min drive away). HS is the easiest time to find a GF.

You fucking idiot, how would he be autistic if he has a stacy gf, or a gf at all? Stop calling everyone autistic.

You fucking idiot, how would he be autistic if he has a stacy gf, or a gf at all? Stop calling everyone autistic.
he's super high functioning and has really good social skills and is a 6'1 chadlite, not to mention he met her in high school, the easiest time to get a GF

I'm sorry but i will not read your post as sure as i will tell my experience. My mom earned all from nothing and she have many scars. Sure as i tried to blend in with her social group because it's a instinct of all children i got fucking pissed of because i was constantly bullied to have a mentally ill mom, and to be a mental to. Well, i found out that with the years fading she is getting more narcissistic and mad about anything. With this i got to know myself from self isolation, i got so many scars trying to be a Nt, fuck, this shit isn't serious/fair that everyone in this world is or a NT os a sociopath. When a narcissist come they come in band with another narcissistics, they'll never be alone.

We should move to the same city and make incels meetings

This tbh.

Building LEGOs
Etc.

Tik Tok
You forgot DIE STÄMME , alter legit 1/3 of My class Played that Shit Back then , people where so easy going , Not pretentious but now its all an competitive shitfest in who can impress which foid the best . And who Looks the Most optimal

Ridiculous.

Can relate. It's really tiresome to play NT and get no results. Even if i manage to have conversation with normies and be on friendly terms with them. They never include me in thier plans. I'm always one getting left out. I tried to find friends in my uni, it seems we got along pretty wel, but then I find out that are hanging out outside uni without me.

You're on an incel forum: everyone here suffers a severe mental illness of some form.
Yeah, he's probably what I like to call "middle-functioning": not quite passing as normal, not quite drooling retard. I'm middle-functioning, myself, and there's only so much improvement you can do, and once you've hit your max, you'll find you still can't fit in no matter how hard you try.

That's why I've given up completely.

Can relate. It's really tiresome to play NT and get no results. Even if i manage to have conversation with normies and be on friendly terms with them. They never include me in thier plans. I'm always one getting left out. I tried to find friends in my uni, it seems we got along pretty wel, but then I find out that are hanging out outside uni without me.
This is exactly how it's been for me. I only ever make it into the acquaintance zone, if I get anywhere with people at all. And that didn't even start happening until after I left HS.

:chad: Chad aMongst us for even attempting to live a normie life, going to Uni and socializing.

This is exactly how it's been for me. I only ever make it into the acquaintance zone, if I get anywhere with people at all. And that didn't even start happening until after I left HS.
that happened to me too. HS was the last time i had friends but to be fair, most of the people i talked to regularly were acquinatances in HS or casual friends at best. I talked to them a lot at school but didn't hang out after school. we had fun conversations but it was mostly jokes and casual chat but no meaningful conversations with connections. I had only friendly acquinatances in 9th/10th grade but had a few close friends too in 11th/12th grade. some of them were mostly casual friends i hung out with after school a few times and some were extremely close friends. i could've had a much better social life in HS but it was passable

at uni i only get brief acquintances on occasion at best. it's hard making friends in uni especially as a transfer student

that happened to me too. HS was the last time i had friends but to be fair, most of the people i talked to regularly were acquinatances in HS or casual friends at best. I talked to them a lot at school but didn't hang out after school. we had fun conversations but it was mostly jokes and casual chat but no meaningful conversations with connections. I had only friendly acquinatances in 9th/10th grade but had a few close friends too in 11th/12th grade. some of them were mostly casual friends i hung out with after school a few times and some were extremely close friends. i could've had a much better social life in HS but it was passable

at uni i only get brief acquintances on occasion at best. it's hard making friends in uni especially as a transfer student
My social development was completely fucked from the start, couldn't make any friends in kindergarten or 1st grade. It has hung like a shadow over my life.

When I started college couple of guys were looking online apartment listings costing like 400k. I mean 20 year old guys with not Even 10k to Their names. This was really fucking bizarre to me. It was almost like they were seriously thinking that they Are going to own a House like that in 10 years.

I mean sure you can Look at Houses in your spare Time, but looking at them in class is just weird to me. Youre just openly saying your Power fantasy to guys you just met.

Delusion is The very soul of normiedom

I suspect normalfags fake being friendly to me or at best they just like me as acquinatance. I can't tell.

My social development was completely fucked from the start, couldn't make any friends in kindergarten or 1st grade. It has hung like a shadow over my life.
i made friends all day in elementary school best time of my life

Building LEGOs
Etc.

Tik Tok
:feelsbadman: