Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trying to articulate the female hierarchy

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'll start this off with a couple of stories, this is to somewhat contrast and compare men and toilets. A few months ago I was in Amsterdam to party with a few friends of mine and while walking in the crowd I saw a really short Indian man with a slightly taller blonde hair blue eyed partner, while walking a 6'8~6'9 blonde haired muscular man walked straight and hit him really hard in the head, he then continued to walk. I honestly don't like people being mistreated like this so I went to the Indian and asked if everything was fine and showed him basic sympathy. Thankfully he didn't seem to hurt despite minor bleeding and a massive headache, as far as the blonde tall man was concerned there was no Indian Manlet, like a toilet views most men he saw him as "basically invisible".

I wanted to post on .is about it but didn't think that the event was notable enough, untill...

Last week I was in Hoofddorp. I was at an Albert Heijn shop, while standing there I saw a short vaguely foreign (she looked like she could be from anywhere between Calcutta and Casablanca) toilet on her phone, she didn't take up much space and started walking with her phone in her hand, then a tall blonde toilet passed her, she walked in a straight and confident line and knocked the phone out the short toilet's hand.

The short toilet turned completely red with anger, she started crying years of anger and shouted "YOU CANCER WHORE!!!" and "FUCK YOU CANCER WHORE!!!" at her. The blonde toilet didn't notice it, it was as if the Becky was invisible to the Stacy.

Here are two nearly identical stories with the sexes switched.

Overall, I'd say that men are much more egalitarian with each other in groups and with familiar men, but that men treat strangers the same way toilets treat strangers.

Also, while I think that in the female hierarchy every toilet outranks every man, I think that where male hierarchies tend to be more meritocratic and skills-based toilet hierarchies are more crystallised and value completely different things than men.

Today I asked a toilet friend about her popularity in school, she's a low-tier Becky and while she did get popular guys she was "just normal" until she went for her Master's degree. Another toilet friend of mine was always the most popular girl in school. My guess is that her stronger narcissism made her more popular as she actively pursued her own status.

In general I notice a trend of seniority, that is that every toilet can become "an Alpha female" in a group with time, regardless if she's shy and has social anxiety or is more outgoing, but that younger more outgoing toilets can threaten her status as the Alpha.

But when it comes to more open and dynamic environments toilets become wholly looks-based. That is, a taller and more beauty Stacy "fogs" any Becky in a strange environment, this is why jealous Becky's often gossip about Stacy's.

Toilets are also more naturally followers of Stacy's. Every toilet believes that she's the boss of every man in existence and that she outranks him, but within the toilet hierarchies they are always very submissive to Stacy. This is also a common trope you can see in chick flicks where the rival Stacy has an army of female goons that do everything for her simply to be near her status, even if they don't like her or even like the girl they're bullying. This is because status tops personality (and toilet hierarchies are very Blackpilled).

In the film the Stacy always feels threatened by the new girl and she will make her life miserable to assert her dominance. Meanwhile most men tend to test other men before judging, male dominance hierarchies are much less insecure and men aren't as loyal followers of the Alpha male as toilets worship the Alpha female.

This worship is semi-spiritual. Toilets often maintain as altars of pictures of popular females and if they like a female celebrity they will try to emulate her and learn everything.

Male celebrity worship rarely goes this far and men want to appear in their favoured celebrity's tribe but toilets treat their celebrities like Goddesses.

Sometimes I am surprised with how submissive toilets are to other toilets because they all always act super-dominant towards men. Note that I guess that toilets view all men as pets and Chad is the most expensive pet, kind of like jewelry and designer bags.

This is also why no toilet wants to be seen with us because it looks like they themselves are low status for going out with any of us.

Obviously I also ignored the toilet at the Albert Heijn. Toilets are unworthy of my empathy, men deserve it, toilets have more than enough from their bottomless pool of Simps. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Over if you wrote this all and got 0 replies while retarded 2 sentence water threads get 8 in under 5 minutes, to be honest... :feelsjuice:

But I agree, although the term "fogs" is a bit weird. :feelswhere: