Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trying not to destroy libtard family members

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Whenever they start spewing easily debunked rubbish it's so hard restraining the beast and not utterly obliterating them with objective truths.

"Muh gay people are ok. Homophobes are just gay"
Me resisting the urge to cite statistics that show gay men despite making up only 2 percent of the population commit 34 percent of all counts of child molestation and rape more on average than straight pedophiles :y'all:
"Women are just as capable as men!"
Me resisting the urge to show a study that proves women have a lower IQ than men. Also resisting the desire to prove women are only doing well because of dei and affirmitive action :kys:
"Black people are fine. They just have a bad culture"
Me resisting the urge to post proof that their antisocial behavior and lack of intelligence is genetic :forcedsmile:

It's so hard being knowledgeable among libtards

Having libtard family members is so annoying. You can't reason with them what so ever. Thankfully though my father is quite right leaning.

Having libtard family members is so annoying. You can't reason with them what so ever. Thankfully though my father is quite right leaning.
If you reason with them they get angry and call you names. Unfortunately my father is a neo con and refuses to accept race realism. He also worships Jews and Israel jfl

At least your father is semi based?

Me resisting the urge to cite statistics that show gay men despite making up only 2 percent of the population commit 34 percent of all counts of child molestation and rape more on average than straight pedophiles :y'all:
Their deboonk for this is that most men responsible for same-sex child molestation are either married to a woman or have had foid partners in the past. I guess these people don't know about the concept of gay men "growing a beard" (marrying a woman as a cover up) that they've done for generations, or the fact that bisexuals exist and still fall under the LGBT umbrella.
Me resisting the urge to show a study that proves women have a lower IQ than men. Also resisting the desire to prove women are only doing well because of dei and affirmitive action :kys:
IIRC the stuff I've seen shows that foid IQ is equal to or slightly higher than that of men on average, but that foids also have less variation; so there are much more male geniuses as well as male dumbasses, while foid geniuses are practically nonexistent.
"Black people are fine. They just have a bad culture"
This shit I find funny cause look at other countries where blacks exist and don't have the same culture. Blacks in the UK, for instance, are primarily African African or Afro-Caribbean, yet they still disproportionately account for crime even compared to other minorities like Pakis

Last edited:
Having libtard family members is so annoying. You can't reason with them what so ever.
My sister is a huge feminist, and not even a radfem but a literal stuck in 2016 Buzzfeed era feminist (which is even worse). I don't even see her as human; we haven't spoken since September 2020

We haven't spoken since September 2020
052.jpg

Their deboonk for this is that most men responsible for same-sex child molestation are either married to a woman or have had foid partners in the past. I guess these people don't know about the concept of gay men "growing a beard" (marrying a woman as a cover up) that they've done for generations, or the fact that bisexuals exist and still fall under the LGBT umbrella.
Something they can't even prove.

IIRC the stuff I've seen shows that foid IQ is equal to or slightly higher than that of men on average, but that foids also have less variation; so there are much more male geniuses as well as male dumbasses, while foid geniuses are practically nonexistent.
The study that showed this was conducted on 12 year olds. At 16 boys receive a significant boost in IQ that put them above girls. https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf
This shit I find funny cause look at other countries where blacks exist and don't have the same culture. Blacks in the UK, for instance, are primarily African African or Afro-Caribbean, yet they still disproportionately account for crime even compared to other minorities like Pakis
Yep. It's genetic despite what they say. It's even worse in African countries.

The study that showed this was conducted on 12 year olds. At 16 boys receive a significant boost in IQ that put them above girls. https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf

What's up bro, Can you give me a good source on the gay shit btw? also the IQ one says this:
The IQ advantage of boys at the age 16 years in this data set is.12d and is equivalent to 1.8 IQ points

neo con and refuses to accept race realism. He also worships Jews and Israel jfl
this is hilarious, because Israel is essentially a racist society. It's not some multikulti nuthouse like Germany (well, Germany is racist, too, but it's anti-German racist, whilst Israel is Jewish racist).

Nowadays only an ignorant moron or a political zealot aking to medieval inquisition would argue blacks have low IQ scores all over the planet due to muh colonialism muh environment muh bad culture. There's nothing to dispute there, the science is crystal clear, also, negros are not guilty for this becaquse they didn't choose to be low-IQ and aggressive just like we didn't choose to be ugly.