Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Try to think of a more clear example of a bitch boy than me, and fail miserably.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
LIke, honestly. Doesnt fight back, gets bullied from the kindergarten (yep, most people will think its cap, IT ISNT) up until highschool, honestly, im just glad none of those people had STD'S. No, i wont elaborate on it, lets leave it at that...

Im trying to think of a more perfect loser punching bag step over bitch boy than me, even in movies, and its hard, man... i cant think of any.

Most people rise up from their shit and are able to tell their stories of overcoming adversities and shit, and even if i had the guts and determination to rise up from mine, i still wouldnt be able to tell anything of it (out of sheer embaresement, shame and honestly, surreal shit i've been through).

Some people dont know how people end up being crackheads, dopefiends and tweakers in general, how some could just throw their lives into the gutter like that... my problem is realizing how I DIDNT end up like that.

And i TOTALLY understand how some do end up in that mental position of not giving a fuck like that anymore.