Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Try these jawline exercises

Train your jawLINE? How the hell do you train a bone JFL

Jfl the guy born with the perfect jaw telling us how to improve our jaws

How many showers?

The masseter muscle which is used by chewing. Working these muscles contributes to a wider-jaw look.

Lmaobased
just excercise your bones, man

The masseter muscle which is used by chewing. Working these muscles contributes to a wider-jaw look.
I'm well aware of that. However, it doesn't seem like the intention the guy in the video has considering the retarded ''exercises'' he's doing. The best way to train your masseters is by chewing, preferably tough things.

View attachment 165103 just excercise your bones, man

One side of my jaw is positioned slightly lower than the other and is slightly wider because I chewed on that side alot when I was younger. The muscle there is also much larger. I found an orthodontic study backing this up a while ago but I can't be bothered to find it again.

Unfortunatly the shape of the muscle insertion and the shape of the jaw bone (which are genetic) matter much more in facial aesthetics.
I'm well aware of that. However, it doesn't seem like the intention the guy in the video has considering the retarded ''exercises'' he's doing. The best way to train your masseters is by chewing, preferably tough things.

I didn't even watch any of the video, looks like normie copes tho

lmao just lose body fat if you want a more defined jaw. It's not hard.

Tyrone bragging

no exercise to grow bones

It's genetics. You can't get it. You're either born with it or you've to do surgery.

will it turn you into a nigg3r

Try these coping exercises
Haven't you heard? You can teach it tricks like playing fetch the pussy or shaking foid titties

Last edited:
That guy looks like a pig

Dont wanna brag but I do have a large jaw and low gonial angle the 'square jaw'

I can tell you guys mewing and that stupid exercise shit is cope. I've never done these exercises in my life, nor mewed. My tonque never touched the palate (?)

You can't exercise a bone. This all just a low IQ cope.