Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Try out this test peeps and then post your results.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Very quick way of figuring out who is a Foid that deserves the axe or one you can tolerate.

It's a test you can actively try out yourself in real life.

Sit down and wait for them in an area you know they have to go through.
Look at them (if you can) and loudly say hello so there is no way they can not notice.
Look at the expression on there face (usually some combination of fear/ active hatred/ disgust or boredom).

3 things might happen next
Either they ignore you
Or they insult/ laugh at/ be horrible to you
Or my personal favourite, they put on a fake smile and say hi very softly. It's my favourite because you can literally measure the time that goes by and watch in real life as they go from resting bitch face to fake smile to fake no effort greeting and see the discomfort/ effort on there face.

It's like forcing them to acknowledge your existence is some monumental herculean task, you can set set a watch by this shit lol. Of course if it was a Chad they would be smiling/ laughing/ hugging but Uggo's don't get that.

If they are a bitch put them on the list for when you go postal.

4. Security is call

5. They spread their legs and await your bologna pony

Which is why #5 will never happen in a million years. It's strictly for hypothetical purposes.
Well I was gonna bribe my Oneitis with money but she would prob call the police and arrest me for being a creep so I'll probably be keeping my virgin card for a bit longer lol.

So yell at random people in public?
The only way you will not get a bad reaction is if you are chad.
This is the kind of shit that makes us look like fucking idiots.

So yell at random people in public?
The only way you will not get a bad reaction is if you are chad.
This is the kind of shit that makes us look like fucking idiots.

You dont have to yell, your just being polite and forcing them to acknowledge your existence which they should do anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back