Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Try not to laugh impossible edition

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"your height has nothing to do with why you're not in a relationship"[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]this was said by my 5'2" sister with a 6'3" boyfriend by the way[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]i want to fucking DIE[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yeah my 5'2 sister says the same thing. Her current is 6'6. Her shortest was 5'10. Talk about hypocrisy[/font]

literally same my sister tells me the same thing when she is dating some fucking 6 foot plus guy lol at the hypocrisy

am i the only one who finds it completely retarded that the shortest girls date the fucking tallest possible guys they can find

whogivesafucc said:
am i the only one who finds it completely retarded that the shortest girls date the fucking tallest possible guys they can find

Its stupid af and I dont understand why its like that

whogivesafucc said:

no they just want their sons to grow up to be tall and not be cucked liked us manlets

It’s funny how the shortest of girls want the tallest of guys

Sadist said:
literally same my sister tells me the same thing when she is dating some fucking 6 foot plus guy lol at the hypocrisy

Short girls have some of the worst dna imaginable. If they do not reproduce with a tallfag then they are fucked and their offspring stand 0 chance of survival. If you are tall you get to fuck roastlets for free because of this.

"From your other post, maybe while you’re not in a relationship, it would be a great time to work on yourself so you’re ready and healthy to be in a healthy relationship when it comes along?"

Check out that femoid's posting history. Imagine being a virgin on r/short and having to endure that shit.

whogivesafucc said:

Short girls destroy gene pools.

Can they be honest for once?

existentialhack said:
"From your other post, maybe while you’re not in a relationship, it would be a great time to work on yourself so you’re ready and healthy to be in a healthy relationship when it comes along?"

Check out that femoid's posting history. Imagine being a virgin on r/short and having to endure that shit.
"well"
gags
"maybe you should"
pulls chad's dick out of her throat
"improve yourself more"
moans

kkt6 said:
"well"
gags
"maybe you should"
pulls chad's dick out of her throat
"improve yourself more"
moans

https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/7weh92/lets_help_each_other_out/

I can't imagine the ragefuel of being a virginal manlet posting on r/short.

existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/7weh92/lets_help_each_other_out/

I can't imagine the ragefuel of being a virginal manlet posting on r/short.

>has been on over 240 dates
>"let's help each other out"
> doesn't offer sex

Ragefuel tbh

Not even surprised. Women are materialistic and want what will only improve their social status.

That’s why they want a large penis and tall boyfriend.

The hypocrisy here is everywhere and it pisses me off so much. Just tell the damn truth.

Excited4ButtStuff5'1" | 155 cm said:
From your other post, maybe while you’re not in a relationship, it would be a great time to work on yourself so you’re ready and healthy to be in a healthy relationship when it comes along?

A typical advice from a typical female bitch. Whoa!!!