Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Try going for shy and quiet girls?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
[UWSL]What about try going for shy quiet girls? Is there any difference in our favor?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Thoughts?[/UWSL]

they’re already quiet, why would they talk to you?

Chad only, what makes you think they want you and not to be pinned down by some assertive aggresive dark triad chad?

Doesn't change the fact that they want tall, dominant Chad.

life isnt an anime nigger
they're still chad only

I see some decent shy girls from time to time but then invariably they say shit like their pronouns are they/them or some other attention-seeking bullshit

most of these attractive shy girls are so fucking narcissistic, they don't talk to people because they think they're superior, they all have a strong base of friends so they don't bother to meet new people

[UWSL]What about try going for shy quiet girls? Is there any difference in our favor?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Thoughts?[/UWSL]
Most of 'em are lit the same as their louder fefail counterparts (i.e. whores, i've once falsely thought that a shy and quiet girl was "not like them other ones" but she ended up being the exact same as them kek), most of em are also high tier normie/chadlite/chad only too

Shy and quiet girls dream about being dominated by tall, strong, good-looking bad boy.

Good work @SergeantIncel . keep lowering the average IQ of the forum and we might reach 1 digit

Also a lot of "shy" and "quiet" gurlz are just being shy and quiet around incels but not around guys they're attracted to kek

most of these attractive shy girls are so fucking narcissistic, they don't talk to people because they think they're superior, they all have a strong base of friends so they don't bother to meet new people
This

[UWSL]Thoughts?[/UWSL]
Shy and quiet girls want to be approached by charming outgoing Chads, not shy incels.

A lot of romantic stories like that are made for shy women. Aladdin, 50 shades of Grey, Twillight etc.... some aggressive badboy Chad changing a shy quiet girl's life.

shy and quiet chad only

Probably the same just more subtle compared to there extroverted counterparts.

They’re socially inept, can’t hold a conversation for shit, & are extremely boring. I’m done with the typical “shy gurl, teehee” types. They need therapy, & CBT

They’re socially inept, can’t hold a conversation for shit, & are extremely boring. I’m done with the typical “shy gurl, teehee” types. They need therapy, & CBT
dis y u inkel

Such women are usually quickly identified as "prime product" and "snatched up"/deflowered by Chad.

My "oneitis" of eight years, Shannon Rose, was a "shy and quiet girl" with social anxiety and mental illness. This person was quickly swarmed by orbiters, which led to vanity.

This is her today:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 34

Such women are usually quickly identified as "prime product" and "snatched up"/deflowered by Chad.

My "oneitis" of eight years, Shannon Rose, was a "shy and quiet girl" with social anxiety and mental illness. This person was quickly swarmed by orbiters, which led to vanity.

This is her today:

View attachment 496738
AWALT is almost absolutely true nowadays

they're usually even more strict in their chad-only agenda than regular girls

:feelsugh:

How are you having such standards on an incel forum, first of all, and second of all, why are you shilling therapy?

90% of them are introverts compared to chads.

wtf is the difference.. they still have the same standards as any other foid

Wtf :bluepill: post is this? They still just want Chad, only quietly.

You should know at this point that chad only is for ALL girls. I'm sure many tried and failed.

this was my entire ascension plan for many years. chad only. don't even waste your time if you're not at least normie looking

:feelsugh:

How are you having such standards on an incel forum, first of all, and second of all, why are you shilling therapy?
Wanting your partner to have a personality is now making you a standardcel kek jfl @ the state of this forum :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::feelsclown:

Wanting your partner to have a personality is now making you a standardcel kek jfl @ the state of this forum :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::feelsclown:
When you say "personality," you mean a very specific set of personality traits (being an extroverted normalfag).

Chad is also an extroverted normalfag, so have fun getting cucked when you find your social butterfly gf :lul:

The ones I have overheard every once in a blue moon still go for Chads only. It's a continuous losing game.

When you say "personality," you mean a very specific set of personality traits (being an extroverted normalfag).

Chad is also an extroverted normalfag, so have fun getting cucked when you find your social butterfly gf :lul:
Retardcel, i don't mean an extroverted gf, just as that guy stated the convos with here to not be boring. A girl can have an interesting personality and yet to be introverted like me. Over for retardcels :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsclown:

As the lads confirmed,chad only.:feelsjuice:

i appreciate the optimism, but

Not worth it. They´re just boring: at least there is a certain level of grace with low inhi foids: of course this extrovertive quality should not be confused with vulgarity.

Not worth it. They´re just boring: at least there is a certain level of grace with low inhi foids: of course this extrovertive quality should not be confused with vulgarity.
This

Your shy and quiet girl moans like a cow while she's being pounded by a chad.

Basicly, I simped whole time, only one hug on the end of the "relationship", wich ended when I ended giving her attention (and it lasted only few months, like 2-3). After that she went with a tutrkish dude :fuk:. I discivered that, when I was in a park and i saw her kissing and cuddling with that dude. She founded him pretty fast, just after finishing a school and moving to a next one. When I joined my class, she was at the bottom of class feeding chain. But I picked her up, because she was slim, flatchest (sounds like a thing for the most of the 13yr girls :feelskek:) and had a nice skin. It's y only "relationship" in my live since. I also need to write, that before i joined that class, she was massively bullied by other dude, who changed a school when I joinded (kinda a swap). I got this info from other classmates.:feelsseriously:
Reasuming: even quiet girl is still a foid. Amounts of shitpost, talking about some chad that I haven't even seen, and other foids stuff quite big. Don't recomend:feelswhat:
Every foid is still a foid no matter what:feelsree:

Your shy and quiet girl moans like a cow while she's being pounded by a chad.
Basicly, I simped whole time, only one hug on the end of the "relationship", wich ended when I ended giving her attention (and it lasted only few months, like 2-3). After that she went with a tutrkish dude :fuk:. I discivered that, when I was in a park and i saw her kissing and cuddling with that dude. She founded him pretty fast, just after finishing a school and moving to a next one. When I joined my class, she was at the bottom of class feeding chain. But I picked her up, because she was slim, flatchest (sounds like a thing for the most of the 13yr girls :feelskek:) and had a nice skin. It's y only "relationship" in my live since. I also need to write, that before i joined that class, she was massively bullied by other dude, who changed a school when I joinded (kinda a swap). I got this info from other classmates.:feelsseriously:
Reasuming: even quiet girl is still a foid. Amounts of shitpost, talking about some chad that I haven't even seen, and other foids stuff quite big. Don't recomend:feelswhat:
Every foid is still a foid no matter what:feelsree:
No girl ever hugged me kek :feelsLSD:
Once a girl i had a crush on only just gave me a pat on the shoulder :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelshmm::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::chad::dab:

Last edited:
never seen a quiet shy female all my life

[UWSL]Thoughts?[/UWSL]
There isn't any such thing as a "shy quiet girl" older than 13. In high school they all become aware of their SMV and lose their virginity. You can deny this all you want, but it won't bring you anything.

They are only quiet to you, not chad

The shy and quiet types are exactly the same as their "socially adept" counterparts, dont be fooled. They may insist to "not be like the other girls", but you already know she deepthroats chad cock on the daily.
Besides, what makes you think that ANY woman would settle for an incel? :feelskek:

Graycel tier post .they are chad only