Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Try being a male nursing student.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Being a male nursing student is pure suifuel and ragefuel. You have to touch a foid's private parts full of chad semen and what not to determine whether she's pregnant or not. Then you get to watch the crotch spawn blow out of that wet hole full of blood and other nasty s***. Then you're surrounded by foids for 8 hours everyday, blah blah, their fucking drama, "where art thou chad." "she stole my chad, i'm gonna slap her." " That b**** stole my chadlite boyfriend." IT'S OVER. The 2020's might be the roping decade for me.

Stay strong and make that money man. Sounds brutal though

Also memorize a bunch of health science shit, OP forgot to mention that

Memorize how roastie gets pumped by Chad, gets an STD, then still wants to have the baby. S*** smells worse than a Hong Kong opened-air fish market.

OOF! I'd fucking rope if I had to deal with that 8 hours a day and 5 days per week.

I don't know... sounds like silent justice.
I would touch and inspect them while having a "rape face" on just to make everyone uncomfortable. Easy excuse is to say that's how you look when you're very focused.

Try being a retard

How do you even cope with that crap, sounds like a neverending nightmare.

I don't know... sounds like silent justice.
I would touch and inspect them while having a "rape face" on just to make everyone uncomfortable. Easy excuse is to say that's how you look when you're very focused.

I'll get kicked out of the program. The director is a huge "muh careerwoman" feminist :feelskek: :feelskek:
How do you even cope with that crap, sounds like a neverending nightmare.

Vidya games.

6w4hhrbvr2h11

Donty you get to get jerked off by your female classmates so they learn about the male sex organ?

Lmao, cucktears is watching the thread. Ay IT, you're a bunch of soyboy loser fags.

Seems more ragefuel than suicidefuel tbh,at least you are surrounded by women all the time.Se acabó hermano.

Fuck you at least you get to see an actual vagina irl.

Also memorize a bunch of health science shit, OP forgot to mention that
I never understood this part. Most nurses I met are dumb as shit. How to they know any medical science?

I never understood this part. Most nurses I met are dumb as shit. How to they know any medical science?
Simple : They memorize a whole bunch of shit to pass med school, without understanding it at all, then slowly forget it. Same thing happens to students in school when they memorize an algorithm or formula and just regurgitate it.

Without understanding the information, they’ll forget it.

Being a male nursing student is pure suifuel and ragefuel. You have to touch a foid's private parts full of chad semen and what not to determine whether she's pregnant or not. Then you get to watch the crotch spawn blow out of that wet hole full of blood and other nasty s***. Then you're surrounded by foids for 8 hours everyday, blah blah, their fucking drama, "where art thou chad." "she stole my chad, i'm gonna slap her." " That b**** stole my chadlite boyfriend." IT'S OVER. The 2020's might be the roping decade for me.

Dude, I know you weren't intending to, but this post made me laugh so hard I started crying. I mean, duhAAAAAAM!!
Memorize how roastie gets pumped by Chad, gets an STD, then still wants to have the baby. S*** smells worse than a Hong Kong opened-air fish market.

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Simple : They memorize a whole bunch of shit to pass med school, without understanding it at all, then slowly forget it. Same thing happens to students in school when they memorize an algorithm or formula and just regurgitate it.

Without understanding the information, they’ll forget it.
That’s what I assumed. No way they retain or fully comprehend that material.

>What OP is gonna do on the job

That’s what I assumed. No way they retain or fully comprehend that material.
I feel like it’s possible, it just takes more effort than most students are willing to put in.
Or just have savant syndrome and never forget anything

Do C++ instead.

I'll get kicked out of the program. The director is a huge "muh careerwoman" feminist :feelskek: :feelskek:

Vidya games.
But kicking you out of the program just because that's how you look while you're focused on something is discrimination as you have no control over how you look while working on something.
I say win win.
Rape face fondling and if kicked out can cause trouble for her for discrimination.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back