Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trvthnvke that Bluepillers don’t understand - love isn’t real.

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★★
Looks will get you sex.
Personality will get you friendship.
But nothing will get you love.

If you missed out on teen love then you will never experience love. Love is wanting one person and one person only to the point where that person becomes an extension of yourself.

“Just download a dating app” the dates in question effectively being an interview. No emotions , just questioniare to see if you check boxes. The fact is that, in the modern day you only have so many chances to meet someone organically:

Primary school: 10% chance of love (literally only family friends)
High school: 15% chance of love (literally only if you live near by)
College and university: 30% chance of love
Job: 20% chance of love

These are the only places you can meet someone organically and have a chance at real love. And for me, I was too autistic to talk to girls in my education life and I’m a NEET. I don’t want a job and will hopefully get a council house (yes I’m a lazy shit. Fuck the government). There are only so many chances at love (bars, internet etc aren’t organic).

I think men are capable of real love but women cant love you if they dont benefit from you.

I'm so fucking tired I don't even want to think about shit like this atp it just makes my mental health worse. All I want is to cope until I die

I'm so fucking tired I don't even want to think about shit like this atp it just makes my mental health worse. All I want is to cope until I die
Agreed. I doubt I can cope much longer. The only thing that’s holding me on is that I’m ordering a camera soon so I can get into photography

Looks will get you sex.
Personality will get you friendship.
But nothing will get you love.

If you missed out on teen love then you will never experience love. Love is wanting one person and one person only to the point where that person becomes an extension of yourself.

“Just download a dating app” the dates in question effectively being an interview. No emotions , just questioniare to see if you check boxes. The fact is that, in the modern day you only have so many chances to meet someone organically:

Primary school: 10% chance of love (literally only family friends)
High school: 15% chance of love (literally only if you live near by)
College and university: 30% chance of love
Job: 20% chance of love

These are the only places you can meet someone organically and have a chance at real love. And for me, I was too autistic to talk to girls in my education life and I’m a NEET. I don’t want a job and will hopefully get a council house (yes I’m a lazy shit. Fuck the government). There are only so many chances at love (bars, internet etc aren’t organic).
literally all just chemicals. endorphins and shit. love is nothing but a chemical we're programmed to chase regardless of how much sufferinng or betabuxx it leads people to. it's a self torture for normies. for chads its just a drug. etc.

literally all just chemicals. endorphins and shit. love is nothing but a chemical we're programmed to chase regardless of how much sufferinng or betabuxx it leads people to. it's a self torture for normies. for chads its just a drug. etc.
I think that teen love exists. It’s just chemicals after that tho

its brutal that i missed it
And we can never get it back. That’s the sad part. We are adults now. We missed the boat for teen love and can never get it back. Our minds are too damaged from rotting in loneliness during our teen years to ever fully recover either

I think men are capable of real love but women cant love you if they dont benefit from you.
this, if they don’t have a provider they’re not going to feel secure and it won’t lead to anything, moneymaxxing is crucial