Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Truth

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Some water in case anyone was feeling thirsty.

21k views in 7 days and a whole bunch of normies are agreeing.

Is the blackpill finally reaching these people?

One thing about that tho is that they will agree with it but then when an incel talks about the black pill or uses it as a reason as to why they're single they will start spewing bluepill bullshit

One thing about that tho is that they will agree with it but then when an incel talks about the black pill or uses it as a reason as to why they're single they will start spewing bluepill bullshit
They'll only believe it publicly if a non-incel says it, even if they actually believe it in private

They'll only believe it publicly if a non-incel says it, even if they actually believe it in private
Ikr.

It's so retarded jfl

The blackpill was always the norm. Just people on camera and in interview settings dont like to talk about the reality of life and attraction.

The bluepill is more kids friendly i guess but everyone deep down knows the ugly truth, but talking about it irl feels weird and embaressing for everyone involved.

The blackpill was always the norm. Just people on camera and in interview settings dont like to talk about the reality of life and attraction.

The bluepill is more kids friendly i guess but everyone deep down knows the ugly truth, but talking about it irl feels weird and embaressing for everyone involved.
Ig that is true.

Hell even I do that irl because I want to avoid long arguments with people lol