Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRUTH or DRINK with a Tinder Girl

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
body count: 16

which means the real body count is around 48-50

:feelsohgod:

swipe left bro.. swipe left

16 guys-80% divorce chance.

Imagine your identity literally being a "tinder girl". That's literally what she is. Just that. Nothing interesting about that slut at all.
At least as an incel I am a person outside of it; I am still [MY NAME] and have my own thoughts. This cunt is a "tinder girl" and nothing more.

Tinder girls deserve the guillotine

Hoooooly shit

I will not watch this video,Opposite person.

16 different dicks.... men and these hoes family seem to be okay with that. so many thoughts coming to my mind ill just sum it up into disgusting.

Imagine your identity literally being a "tinder girl". That's literally what she is. Just that. Nothing interesting about that slut at all.
At least as an incel I am a person outside of it; I am still [MY NAME] and have my own thoughts. This cunt is a "tinder girl" and nothing more.

I think they are proud about that tbh.
As soon as they get their dose of dicks and orbiters, nothing really matters for them tbh

Cope, you are a incel, ugly and a subhuman. Doesn’t matter how you feel about yourself, society sees you as a loser and nothing more.