Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truth is taking over!

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
D56xSzB.png

We don't have the numbers to absorb that sub, only explanation is people are waking up on their own.

If anyone is PMing anyone, it is probably like 3 former /r/incels users at the most. People are just waking up to the truth indeed.

I have been posting there occasionally on another account, but I haven't really been trying to convert anyone, just responding to posts and dropping blackpills like I always do. I remember getting downvoted for saying women can get laid easier than men, lol

Incel takeover is honestly inevitable
Women are only allowed to be more and more hypergamous as the internet makes it so much easier for them to get what they REALLY want. so any men sub 7, with few exceptions, will get anywhere

tfw the laissez-faire sexual marketplace will be over in our lifetime

They usually over exaggerate every fucking thing, so it wouldn't surprise me if only a few (< 10) are pming people. I remember one time r/inceltears (which is basically r/foreveralone2.0) had like 2 downvotes and they were like (and I'm barely exaggerating here) "OMG REEEEEEE BRIGADE! MODS DO SOMETHING!!!"

Unbearable2woman said:
Post link
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7dfbn7/incels_are_taking_over/

Good. Our movement will smash any sort of power which females possess to the core.

/r/foreveralone was always a really cucked sub.

I remember reading a thread from a woman a couple years back who was in a "poly" marriage and had a husband and a boyfriend and she complained that she felt "foreveralone" because the boyfriend didn't spend enough time with her.  She got upvoted and most of the comments were supportive.  There were some comments calling her out but they got removed (and possibly banned).

Ryo Hazuki said:

I remember reading a thread from a woman a couple years back who was in a "poly" marriage and had a husband and a boyfriend and she complained that she felt "foreveralone" because the boyfriend didn't spend enough time with her.  She got upvoted and most of the comments were supportive.  There were some comments calling her out but they got removed (and possibly banned).

Holy fuck kill me

Ryo Hazuki said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk[/video]

What did those losers think would happen? Project StealthPill has begun.

Redpill is for sure on the rise, amongst men, women, everyone
it's natural when you think about it