Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Truth is not a Human right

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
  1. :blackpill: is the Truth. Yet I read that it is not.
  2. Needing at least C grades to pass exams is the truth. Yet I was told it is not.
  3. The way to get good at Real Time Strategy games is to focus on the High score screen at the end. Yet I was not told this.

If truth was a human right I would have been told these things, not challanged when I discovered them by accident.

Last edited:
Following your logic human rights by themself are also non existant, because they get violated constantly.

Rights are made up, hypocritical, societal constructs that were created in order to give socially enslaved inkwells the illusions of freedom and fairness.

The only right that really exists is the right of the strongest a.k.a. the law of the jungle.

Water is wet.

Last edited:
  1. :blackpill: is the Truth. Yet I read that it is not.
  2. Needing at least C grades to pass exams is the truth. Yet I was told it is not.
  3. The way to get good at Real Time Strategy games is to focus on the High score screen at the end. Yet I was not told this.

If truth was a human right I would have been told these things, not challanged when I discovered them by accident.
Human rights don't exist

Following your logic human rights by themself are also non existant, because they get violated constantly.

Rights are made up, hypocritical, societal constructs that were created in order to give socially enslaved inkwells the illusions of freedom and fairness.

The only right that really exists is the right of the strongest a.k.a. the law of the jungle.

Water is wet.
I could say the most negative, depressing things ever. Someone on here would say, "well duh. Water is wet" THere is no bottom :shock:

True and high IQ