Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truth about IT cucks

L

Lifeisshit

Waiting for info.
-
IT cucks are miserable just like most of us here. Let me give you the reasons.

I've spent few hours browsing IT subreddit after someone told me that they screenshot edgy contents from here.

Just think about it? What kind of people has the time to browse a website that got nothing to do with them and spend time scrolling and finding some edgy content and post it on their subreddit to get some attention from random internet strangers?

Let me tell you? The people with no jobs, who's got nothing going on in their lives, probably has zero friends.

IT cucks aren't normies like most of yall think. They are just as miserable like 70% of the user in this forum.

I've also noticed few users who post the most on that subreddit. Trust me they don't have lives. They are ugly, fat miserable who's doesn't get any attention in real life so they try to get it online.

Trust me when I say this:
REDDIT MALES ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL JUST LIKE INCELS.

That's why I beg everyone here to atleast get a decent job. This will make you better than those IT bullies because most of them are unemployed.

My work shift is only 7 hours and i only have to work 6 max but still don't have enough time to browse this site. I really like to read post tagged with JFL. ( I find them interesting). Yet there are IT cucks who have all time to look for contents to post on that shitty subreddit. That should tell everything you need to know about them.

Preaching to the choir here GrAY there's a reason we meme them so hard

Trust me when I say this:
REDDIT MALES ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL JUST LIKE INCELS.
I trust you greycel who joined 3 days ago.
For real, I do.

Yes they are.

Already knew this, GrEY

Do you guys reckon they will screenshot this post as well?
I'm pretty sure they will feel attacked and ignore it and go back to posting only edgy contents.:hax:

Cucktears are all Incels in denial.

Why else would they be so obsessed with us? You don't see Chads Tyrone's or Stacie's obsessing over us like they do.

They have no actual arguments also. Just copes and insults.

We know that majority are trannies, incels in denials, and gays

They are called ITcels for a reason

Do you guys reckon they will screenshot this post as well?
I'm pretty sure they will feel attacked and ignore it and go back to posting only edgy contents.:hax:
IT in a nutshell