Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media (((Trusted))) people maintaining (((social distance)))

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qYM5Z5nBxQ

Notice how they are wearing (((masks))) and keep (((distance))) to not contract the (((desease))). Probably had their temperature (((taken))) at the entrance. I bet they also got (((tested))) and will gladly take the (((vaccine))) once it becomes available.

Last edited:
Rules don't apply to the masters everyone knows that

The goyim know, shut it down!

You will wear the mask
You will not ask questions
You will accept exceptions for the chosen, goy

Remember that many (((governments))) also instructed orthodox, catholic and protestant churches to take special (((measures))) to fight the (((desease))) at churches, effectively desecrating the divine ritual of eucharist, thus denying the body and blood of Christ to believers. I wonder, what measures did these (((respectful))) people take at the house of their god?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qYM5Z5nBxQ

Notice how they are wearing (((masks))) and keep (((distance))) to not contract the (((desease))). Probably had their temperature (((taken))) at the entrance. I bet they also got (((tested))) and will gladly take the (((vaccine))) once it becomes available.

Covid-19 is the flu with a slightly different name. At least with flu they don't test you to find out if you have it you just feel unwell and that's the end of it. Absolute complete crock of shit pandemic, 95% of all the deaths were people who were going to die very soon anyway, they were on their last legs. The other 5% probably died of something else.

Last edited:
The goyim know, shut it down!
The goyim know shut it down jew walkie talkie