Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trumptards are Zionists. I Just Got Banned from the_donald subreddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Many post their hatred for reddit here, but personally I love it for trolling. I just got banned for saying,"America First" in response to a pro-zionist thread
No place is safe goy, not even here.:feelsokman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Thedonald ban

evangelicals are the real true danger to christianity

You a teencel or something? I thought it was common knowledge all the best mods were banned a long time ago. They have since been replaced with loyal reddit cucks who turned that sub into a Boomer sub.

They are indeed trumptards :feelsseriously:

You a teencel or something? I thought it was common knowledge all the best mods were banned a long time ago. They have since been replaced with loyal reddit cucks who turned that sub into a Boomer sub.
I know. I stopped posting awhile ago. But sometimes I take a look and shit post. This shit post was the most benign thing I could've said. These faggot christian boomers are completely corrupt. It's no surprise really, because Trump is a corrupt Jew lover. I find it all so amusing though.

i got banned last year

Trump is a shabbos goy

His entire family (including Donnie himself) are owned by *bankers* so why are you surprised he grovels and serves them first? He's property, not people.

His entire family (including Donnie himself) are owned by *bankers* so why are you surprised he grovels and serves them first? He's property, not people.
I know. I stopped posting awhile ago. But sometimes I take a look and shit post. This shit post was the most benign thing I could've said. These faggot christian boomers are completely corrupt. It's no surprise really, because Trump is a corrupt Jew lover. I find it all so amusing though.
Yes there are many jews associated with his admin. One day I will make a list.

His supporters are retarded

Many post their hatred for reddit here, but personally I love it for trolling. I just got banned for saying,"America First" in response to a pro-zionist thread
No place is safe goy, not even here.:feelsokman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
View attachment 140943
trump is the most pro israel president for 30 years some jews are like "its scary living under trump" yet he has done more for israel than perhaps any other president zion don

I hate trump because he's a dirty fucking zionist jew