Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trump's shooter getting bullied and recorded, normies in the comments claim that it's not real bullying

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the agepill and reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4ncf3A0KWKY

This is clearly much worse than being beaten, you literally get recorded without your consent while being humiliated and the little shits spread the video everywhere , so more people watch it and start making fun of you.

Normies are EVIL sociopaths. How is that not real bullying ?

@juche necromancer , @Stupid Clown

idk what to say but i will say nothing just to add a post

Being punched in the face would be less of a bullying than this since it indicates they consider you at least somewhat equal to themselves.
They do this shit only to those they consider completely inferior.

This video and the comments make me seethe, he should've done a school shooting instead.

Being punched in the face would be less of a bullying than this since it indicates they consider you at least somewhat equal to themselves.
They do this shit only tho those they consider completely inferior.

Normies don't think it's bullying because they do this shit all the time to subhumans

literal "i'm just pulling your leg, ha"

anyway this was part of the information that came out early, apparently he also dressed like a hunter in school all the time (green camo?)

everyone i talked to about this said “hes not getting bullied” there is no empathy for the ugly man. no humanity for your face. no socialization for your bones.

He shouldve stop being a pussy and just punched him

Dude unfortunately directed his rage at the wrong target

If that happened to me and I was in the USA every single one of them would go home with new bullet makup the next week

They do this shit only to those they consider completely inferior.

If that happened to me and I was in the USA every single one of them would go home with new bullet makup the next week

It's only bullying if the target is a foid

if this happened to a foid, it would be rape

but tbh it's p mild

he probably wasn't bullied much, he was brainwashed by MKULTRA and that's why he went on a shooting

chances are his bullies were trump supporters

incels are hated by both the left and right wing
we need our own representations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back