Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump was a cuck

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
Trump wasn't our savior like alt right fags promised. He promoted a foid to the supreme court and virtue signalled about foid rights like a white knight cuck. Also he didn't even build the wall or ban tiktok or do anything else he promised.

He's a Zionist puppet and was probably black mailed decades ago. The last 4 years was psyop bullshit. From Charlottesville to BLM. It's all made up to make us implode.

His faggot friend Roy Cohn from the 80s. He used to black mail the elite with young boys.

Trump's Jewish banker Wilbur Ross now in his administration.

Last edited:
He's a Zionist puppet and was probably black mailed decades ago. The last 4 years was psyop bullshit. From Charlottesville to BLM. It's all made up to make us implode.

His faggot friend Roy Cohn from the 80s. He used to black mail the elite with young boys.
View attachment 372620

I dont get why retards dont understand this

JFL at politics

Anyone who supports any politician or any form of government is a cuck, period.

View attachment 372620

Trump wasn't our savior like alt right fags promised. He promoted a foid to the supreme court and virtue signalled about foid rights like a white knight cuck. Also he didn't even build the wall or ban tiktok or do anything else he promised.
He did a few good things, but American politics are a sham. The only thing I liked about him was that he was pretty anti-war.
The whole race theory ban was good too. That's about it, but yes, he's a zionist puppet.

The entire mainstream media hates him so he must have done something right

@Trump2020 thoughts?

He may be but Dems are bigger cucks so I prefer the least cuck i.e Trump.

@Trump2020 thoughts?
I don't think that any president has much power really. I wish Trump would've banned feminism, abortion, Tik Tok, etc. but let's face it no one will ever do that.

I liked Trump because he's funny and pisses off normies. I don't even live in the US and in my country everyone hates him. That's why I always supported him because normies rage when you do it.

Also this
The entire mainstream media hates him so he must have done something right

Why did he make the homosexual anthem "YMCA" his movements rallying song?

I don't think that any president has much power really. I wish Trump would've banned feminism, abortion, Tik Tok, etc. but let's face it no one will ever do that.

I liked Trump because he's funny and pisses off normies. I don't even live in the US and in my country everyone hates him. That's why I always supported him because normies rage when you do it.

Also this
I was expecting a giga rage, but what you just said was pretty reasonable, I'm surprised

I was expecting a giga rage, but what you just said was pretty reasonable, I'm surprised
I'm not a Trump fangirl lol

I wanted him to win for the lols and for liberals and normies to cry. But i couldn't care less that he lost honestly. He never showed any real fight against Soros, Jews, etc.

Obviously things will get worse with Biden since he's Soros' puppet but who fucking cares anymore.

Rule number two in life : never ever trust a politician.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back