Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trump taunts ‘Mini Mike’ Bloomberg’s height

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
Mini

Truth is stranger than fiction

He also made fun of Marco Rubio's height. He makes fun of everyone he doesn't like.

So much for muh based ZOG

:feelsbadman: bloomberg is 1.73m, not even that small but still taller than me

Fuck Mike Bloomberg though

It's a good tactic. Say what you will about Trump but there's no place for the blue pill in his world. Even his constant cucking to Jews is based on an understanding of their power. It's not selling out he is just being a realist, while alt-right people are the ones deluded enough to think Jews can just be messed with without repercussions.

The Democrats need to accept the blackpill if they are ever want to win the oval office again.

I was going to post this.

Imagine being a richer billionaire that Trump but all he has to do to beat you is call you a manlet lol

Fucksakes, we manlets can't catch a break.

(((Michael Bloomberg)))

Bloomberg is worth $61 billion.

Trump is worth not even $4 billion.

I'd rather be Bloomberg.
He also made fun of Marco Rubio's height. He makes fun of everyone he doesn't like.

Pretty much.

James Comey is 6'8 and Trump didn't like him either.

1000x 1

I guess Bloomberg for once in his life realized how we feel. How no matter how he tries, it was over before he even started.

I guess Bloomberg for once in his life realized how we feel.
probably not the first time someone has made fun of his height, chads are bullies everywhere

The heightpill