Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump shootER Thomas Matthew Crooks was “quiet” and “polite”

Easiest kind of dudes to recruit to do dirty work, once he did his thing he got killed so nobody will ever know what really happened. Also my prediction about those 2 snipers from security team, they will either "kill themselves" or just suddenly die

:lul:

Easiest kind of dudes to recruit to do dirty work, once he did his thing he got killed so nobody will ever know what really happened. Also my prediction about those 2 snipers from security team, they will either "kill themselves" or just suddenly die
Awww man he killed himself with 3 bullets to the head that's so sad

I support Trump because he's better on immigration. But LOL at all the average working class ppl crying over some billionaire assignation attempt. Its time we stop worshipping politicians and billionaires.

Get real, he would give no fuck if one of his supporters died. In fact, the day after one of his own supporters died and one injured, he went golfing like usual.

I support Trump because he's better on immigration. But LOL at all the average working class ppl crying over some billionaire assignation attempt. Its time we stop worshipping politicians and billionaires.

Get real, he would give no fuck if one of his supporters died. In fact, the day after one of his own supporters died and one injured, he went golfing like usual.
Just lol if you think trump cares about the white working class

Why didn't anyone say something if they saw something?

Dude was bullied into oblivion. Of course he’d be pushed to do something like that. This is America we’re talking about

Local bullied kid kills people with guns.

Sure shooting the fucking president is a big step up but also the sky’s blue

American males in high school and college are supposed to be loud and obnoxious. If a young American male is not bragging about having premarital sex, or talking about how much money his family has - he must be an incel! Incels hate *foids, therefore, all incels are monsters that want to hurt freedom-loving Americans. Therefore, incels are terrorist.

Whats his .is username?

Whats his .is username?
I believe he was the greynigger who tried to make me feel like a pedo for asking if there were any attractive foids in "Spy x Family."

How to spot an infiltrator

Just lol if you think trump cares about the white working class
Because, blue lives matter more than civilian lives.
American males in high school and college are supposed to be loud and obnoxious. If a young American male is not bragging about having premarital sex, or talking about how much money his family has - he must be an incel! Incels hate *foids, therefore, all incels are monsters that want to hurt freedom-loving Americans. Therefore, incels are terrorist.