Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TRUMP SHOOTER (MARK VIOLETS) IS ANTIFA MEMBER

VICTIM CONFIRMED:

20240713 211321

View: https://x.com/JwMeyn/status/1812259012857266511

SHOOTER SHOT USING A SNIPER FROM ROOF:

View: https://x.com/TheRealDrip2Rip/status/1812262190986207380

View: https://x.com/SharpFootball/status/1812265909727396107

The IRA came into existence because Catholics were treated as 2nd class citizens here for decades, not because of a left wing agenda.
They were still pathetic marxists who larped as brown people

The IRA came into existence because Catholics were treated as 2nd class citizens here for decades, not because of a left wing agenda.
this is just semantics - the IRA at the height of The Troubles were explicitly marxists, under different leadership, and a different political philosophy and agenda.

That’s because left-wing westerners today are almost all soyboys and troons who post on reddit. Leftists in the past were actual men who weren’t afraid of killing millions if it meant achieving communism.
I guess thats kinda my point. the modern left is incapable of violence and rarely ever does so, which is why pretending that the left is violent is as stupid as pretending that women are as violent as men

That liberal immigrant is seething at the fact he did absolutely nothing and just gave trump more votes. Good aim you fucking filthy immigrant. You did no justice whatsoever :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
why would him surviving an assassination change peoples view on him? hes still a ZOGbot at the end of the day

DEAD BYSTANDER IS WHITE FEMALE:

1720913469230690m

why would him surviving an assassination change peoples view on him? hes still a ZOGbot at the end of the day
It is already happening as we speak. Both candidates are ZOGbots but trump is the better option. Biden is the ultimate jew worshiping Ukraine cuck in presidential history.

It is already happening as we speak. Both candidates are ZOGbots but trump is the better option. Biden is the ultimate jew worshiping Ukraine cuck in presidential history.
fuck biden, but fuck trump as well. hes not different from his opponents and if you think he is then youre just coping. stop listening to the cuckservative boomers and use your own thoughts

fuck biden, but fuck trump as well. hes not different from his opponents and if you think he is then youre just coping. stop listening to the cuckservative boomers and use your own thoughts
I'm not listening to anyone. This is my free will. Trump is just the better candidate for my financial health whereas Biden is not. Someone has to win theres no changing that unfortunately.

BRAIN MATTER OF BYSTANDER ON BENCH:

MORE LEFTIST REDDITARDS SEETHING:

I guess thats kinda my point. the modern left is incapable of violence and rarely ever does so, which is why pretending that the left is violent is as stupid as pretending that women are as violent as men
Generally speaking, a lot of political activists in the first world are larpers that don't put their money where their mouth is when push comes to shove. They'd never be capable of organizing and putting into practice their principles on the scale of something like Rojava for example.

They were still pathetic marxists who larped as brown people
Well the IRA's political party Sinn Fein is the largest party in Northern Ireland today so not so pathetic. We have overtaken Protestants in population too.

So who was the real shooter?

this is just semantics - the IRA at the height of The Troubles were explicitly marxists, under different leadership, and a different political philosophy and agenda.
Well "leftist" on this forum generally means an extreme liberal type of person. I know for a fact that many people in IRA communities during the 70s and 80s were traditional conservative Catholic's. It is a different story today but back then they were.

That liberal cuck plan backfired JFL:feelshaha:

How do you miss from so close?

Typical beanER

Jfl at the kikedditors

NEW PHOTOS OF VICTIM:

1720917471450257m
1720917413912166m

COUNTER SNIPER ELIMINATED ASSASSIN?

1720917688813409m

Well "leftist" on this forum generally means an extreme liberal type of person. I know for a fact that many people in IRA communities during the 70s and 80s were traditional conservative Catholic's. It is a different story today but back then they were.
Leftism gets defined more so by economic views in certain historical contexts. I recall proponents of the white Australia policy were considered leftwing despite falling under a definition that would cast them as bigoted far right nutjobs today.

Suddenly everyone's talking about (((Trump))) and not the fact that the Jews burned dozens more kids alive today.

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

why do you support trump anyways? hes just a ZOGbot like the rest
because he is an anti-communist, anti-marxist and makes trannies seethe. his enemies are international communist kikes like Soros and liberal media that brainwash our foids 24/7, so it's enough for me.

because he is an anti-communist, anti-marxist and makes trannies seethe. his enemies are international communist kikes like Soros and liberal media that brainwash our foids 24/7, so it's enough for me.
:feelstastyman: for thinking liberal billionares like soros are communists

if you know nothing about modern liberalism then it's your problem
modern liberals dont care about protecting the working class nor advocating class war against the bourgeoisie. identity politics stuff =! communism. actual communism is based but alot of feminists and faggots infiltrated the movement to make it liberal

modern liberals dont care about protecting the working class nor advocating class war against the bourgeoisie. identity politics stuff =! communism. actual communism is based but alot of feminists and faggots infiltrated the movement to make it liberal
Nor do modern communists care about workers either. They stopped caring about workers already +100 years ago because workers "betrayed" the revolution in the West and sided with the capitalists, that's why communists lost in the West.

So they had to find a substitute proletariate and switched to sexual minorities, foids and others. In Bolshevik Russia communist kikesses like Alexandra Kollontai already started implementing feminism, faggot rights, sexual revolution. The goal is the same but they changed means of achieving it. . So it's not really like liberals infiltrated it with this stuff, more liek they started working together.