Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TRUMP SHOOTER (MARK VIOLETS) IS ANTIFA MEMBER

O

Overrrr

Junko Furuta 2.0
★★★

Looks like a redditor, probably chugged some soy in preparation for the shooting

Not surprised, they also do most of the political violence here

All he did was make trump look cool, assassination attempt halo

Average male IT member

Knowing how much homosexuals talk about project 2025 not hard to guess

leftists very rarely if ever commit violence. but lets see if this ends up being true

Now we have to find his reddit account and tranny communist Manifesto.

It's so ovER for tRUMp

@lifesucksandyoudie your post got deleted again jfl. Are you the one deleting it or mods

@lifesucksandyoudie your post got deleted again jfl. Are you the one deleting it or mods
The mods are the ones doing it. I rarely ever delete my posts

in the 21st century
There’s plenty of left-wing guerrilla groups in latin america, africa, and asia today who murder people on a regular basis. The left is just as violent as the right when given the opportunity

roses are red violets are shooting trump...

There’s plenty of left-wing guerrilla groups in latin america, africa, and asia today who murder people on a regular basis. The left is just as violent as the right when given the opportunity
I meant in the western world. but even when there is "far-left" terrorism, for every 1 theres like 100 right winged ones

The IRA came into existence because Catholics were treated as 2nd class citizens here for decades, not because of a left wing agenda.

I meant in the western world. but even when there is "far-left" terrorism, for every 1 theres like 100 right winged ones
That’s because left-wing westerners today are almost all soyboys and troons who post on reddit. Leftists in the past were actual men who weren’t afraid of killing millions if it meant achieving communism.

That liberal immigrant is seething at the fact he did absolutely nothing and just gave trump more votes. Good aim you fucking filthy immigrant. You did no justice whatsoever :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: