Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump shooter knew about us (gtfih)

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/nbG5cdkgONc?si=LZD0QoeDzcqg79_R

Watch first 10 seconds.
Not knew about us persay, but did definetely share our pain.

I believe the reason he comitted the shooting. Was he became bluepilled later on, and blamed trump for making him be a weird "chud" so he became a dem in a last ditch effort

Dam, I really wish he succeeded now

Dam, I really wish he succeeded now
I believe the bullies recorded the first video.
This wasnt a "loner" being bullied. This was a kid full of life being bullied cause of his looks.

Should have killed some Democrat, to make the soys and SJWs seethe. Not Biden though, who is a net negative.

Should have killed some Democrat, to make the soys and SJWs seethe. Not Biden though, who is a net negative.
Shooting biden is wasting bullets.
As i said, i think he went bluepilled. And tought he was bullied cause of personality (being a trump chud) instead of looks.

Imagine if this is just generated person that never existed

I believe the reason he comitted the shooting. Was he became bluepilled later on, and blamed trump for making him be a weird "chud" so he became a dem in a last ditch effort
I can definitely see that. He probably became disillusioned with Trump after he realised that he belonged to the same class of people that bullied him. After that, he probably came to the erroneous conclusion that the left were his true allies. I've noticed this trend of incels flip-flopping between political ideologies. After they are spurned and thrown under the bus by one camp, they look for acceptance in the other.

The harsh truth is that we have no allies. The entire political spectrum has nothing but contempt for rejects. No side is going to want to associate with us.

I can definitely see that. He probably became disillusioned with Trump after he realised that he belonged to the same class of people that bullied him. After that, he probably came to the erroneous conclusion that the left were his true allies. I've noticed this trend of incels flip-flopping between political ideologies. After they are spurned and thrown under the bus by one camp, they look for acceptance in the other.

The harsh truth is that we have no allies. The entire political spectrum has nothing but contempt for rejects. No side is going to want to associate with us.
Our only allies are .orgers, but people here call them looksfags, while supporting chadonly ideologies like nazism.
They really cope too much with stuff outside of looks, when it was always about looks. Every camp and every community has the same minimal requirement for looks.

Exactly. He was a firm republican, then donated 15 bucks to the democrats. He was bluepilled and tought he was bullied for that reason. And that he was radicalized cause of trump, infact it was looks.

(Im tired ngl)

He no doubt wouldve killed himself/comitted a shooting no matter what.
His life was already ruined by the torture caused by the people in his school. Such errors couldve been solved so easily, but no one simply cares.
It reminds me of Ted kaczynski. He never really was a environmentalist, he just needed an ideology to belong to, even that it was rumored he wanted to become trans. Just another male without purpose, being thrown around.

Our only allies are .orgers, but people here call them looksfags, while supporting chadonly ideologies like nazism.
They really cope too much with stuff outside of looks, when it was always about looks. Every camp and every community has the same minimal requirement for looks.
I see no reason as to why an incel shouldnt accept his destiny, it was exactly the opposite to what i did.
I went to chad class cause i tought i'd be moulded by it. Instead i was quiet (luckily not bullied) but the social isolation killed my mental phsyqie. I used to rot in the library, seeing large groups of incels laughing and having so much fun.
An incel can wage slave and get a good house for 10k in the north. Have fun, fish, hunt, game on free energy.

Watch first 10 seconds.

He 100% is some kind of incel, looks incel talks like an incel and ch as incel motives towards doing what he did

JFL :feelskek: this guy 100% had an account on here just look at him :feelshaha: this guy went through a lot of bullying … rip fellow brocel :feelsbadman:i wonder how long until someone find it ?

JFL :feelskek: this guy 100% had an account on here just look at him :feelshaha: this guy went through a lot of bullying … rip fellow brocel :feelsbadman:i wonder how long until someone find it ?
He looked like a low tier normie, even mid tier normie. Compared to REAL 3 / 10, who I might be, he has ALL the chance in the world.
It's 100 percent just NT pill that got to him, and maybe his height (we don't know his height).
He's nordid, no skin flaws, no crooked teeth, no slight deformities in face, head full of hair.
Everyone copes so much, just because they take normies at their word of him being ugly!
If you think he's an incel, you're a total fakecel! Go to redpill and approach 100 girls already, you good looking scum!

He looked like a low tier normie, even mid tier normie. Compared to REAL 3 / 10, who I might be, he has ALL the chance in the world.
It's 100 percent just NT pill that got to him, and maybe his height (we don't know his height).
He's nordid, no skin flaws, no crooked teeth, no slight deformities in face, head full of hair.
Everyone copes so much, just because they take normies at their word of him being ugly!
If you think he's an incel, you're a total fakecel! Go to redpill and approach 100 girls already, you good looking scum!
LOL “normie tier” dude get the fuck out of there … he literally look like he has down syndrome for fuck sake nice trollbait GrAYcel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

LOL “normie tier” dude get the fuck out of there … he literally look like he has down syndrome for fuck sake nice trollbait GrAYcel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You didn't disprove any of the normie attractiveness traits I listed!
I said it already that he has NT pill, of course he looks weird in the eyes.
You must be a total fakecel! :feelsree: :chad: :banhammer:

He realized that with such looks he had to be either an incel or a brain damaged libtard frequently attending pride parades. He chose the latter.

1001911-nashvilleshooterfakeroom.jpg

He should have shoot the locations I listed for fuck's sake!

No way he should have remained in the cucknited states he should have went to a 3rd world asian shithole and get there a wife or just fuck bitches.

wtf? hes easily an incel dude. he litteraly got bullied cause of looks.
were giga non nt later on. looked weird and short.

He realized that with such looks he had to be either an incel or a brain damaged libtard frequently attending pride parades. He chose the latter.

1001911-nashvilleshooterfakeroom.jpg
poor guy jfl. yeah, he couldve chosen to be incel and republican, but tried to cope himself out. just a poor bullied guy

He no doubt wouldve killed himself/comitted a shooting no matter what.
His life was already ruined by the torture caused by the people in his school. Such errors couldve been solved so easily, but no one simply cares.
It reminds me of Ted kaczynski. He never really was a environmentalist, he just needed an ideology to belong to, even that it was rumored he wanted to become trans. Just another male without purpose, being thrown around.
IIRC, Theodore once stated that rejecting becoming trans was the best thing he could do in life

Watch first 10 seconds.

Seeing this made me genuinely sad. Now all his classmates that bullied him are getting popular by saying how they lost their "friend" and that he was a good guy. Cruel world

Fuck off. He was definitely incel tier in looks. I even mog him. NTpill made it worse for him, but make no mistake, his looks hurt him a lot too

Fuck off. He was definitely incel tier in looks. I even mog him. NTpill made it worse for him, but make no mistake, his looks hurt him a lot too
I am NOT truecel :lasereyes::feelsree:
None of you refuted his good traits I said!
Fucking fakecels!!! :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I am NOT truecel :lasereyes::feelsree:
None of you refuted his good traits I said!
Fucking fakecels!!! :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Just because he isn’t covered in acne or have a severe deformity does not make him good looking. I’m not gonna do a scientific face analysis breakdown for you. Anyone with half a brain can see he is not good looking

Just because he isn’t covered in acne or have a severe deformity does not make him good looking. I’m not gonna do a scientific face analysis breakdown for you. Anyone with half a brain can see he is not good looking
Autistcel, coping, just to rot some more on .is, jfl! :feelswhat:
Blonde, blue eyed, not balding, perfect teeth, perfect skin, zero even slight deformity, prettyboy aspect, """CELS""" do not fucking exist, mr. coper! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsclown:

How he is NOT a normie?
iu

Girls wanting prettyboys should give him a date easily, as long as there would be no NTpill and heightpill in the way!

Autistcel, coping, just to rot some more on .is, jfl! :feelswhat:
Blonde, blue eyed, not balding, perfect teeth, perfect skin, zero even slight deformity, prettyboy aspect, """CELS""" do not fucking exist, mr. coper! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsclown:
I’m quite sick of you tbh. Just because you may be uglier than this guy does not make him good looking.

How he is NOT a normie?
iu

Girls wanting prettyboys should give him a date easily, as long as there would be no NTpill and heightpill in the way!
Weird jaw
Negative canthal tilt
Odd nose shape
Big forehead

No prettyboy seen here

How he is NOT a normie?
iu

He's 100% truecel, if he's a normie then 80% of this forum is too

Weird jaw
Negative canthal tilt
Odd nose shape
Big forehead

No prettyboy seen here
Literally search prettyboy and there's models with such jaw.
Very slight negative canthal tilt.
Perfect nose shape, better than ANY type of big nose.
Still he's not balding in any way, his forehead is therefore fine (non worsened).

Literally every point you made is SMALLER than the positive traits I listed.

You mog him, a definitive normie?

Total fakecels.is :lasereyes:

Still he's not balding in any way, his forehead is therefore fine (non worsened).

Dude, he is not good looking. Definitely sub5. Stop trying to convince yourself he is good looking. That’s like if I tried to convince myself I am stronger than Eddie Hall the strongman just because I can carry a few logs away when cleaning up a fallen tree.

Autists tend to get mistaken for psychopaths and actual fully fledged psychopaths get mistaken for normies since they can blend in and fit in with the crowd so much better compared to poorly disguised non NT spergs.

Autists tend to get mistaken for psychopaths and actual fully fledged psychopaths get mistaken for normies since they can blend in and fit in with the crowd so much better compared to poorly disguised non NT spergs.
And then outcasting feeds itself in a cycle. Everything is stacked against incels.
He should have went ER instead of politicuckery.

Dude, he is not good looking. Definitely sub5. Stop trying to convince yourself he is good looking. That’s like if I tried to convince myself I am stronger than Eddie Hall the strongman just because I can carry a few logs away when cleaning up a fallen tree.
He has to be trolling there’s no way that he truly think that he is normie tier :feelshaha:

Stop trolling you GrAY fag … he’s 100% trucel jesus christ :feelshaha:

He has to be trolling there’s no way that he truly think that he is normie tier :feelshaha:
Compare ANY wizard with that young 20ies normie blonde.
Compare ANY incel with actual serious flaws, even only a few.

You didn't disprove any of the normie attractiveness traits I listed!
I said it already that he has NT pill, of course he looks weird in the eyes.
You must be a total fakecel! :feelsree: :chad: :banhammer:
You must be a fucking retard if you seriously think that this hobgoblin smeagol looking creature was normie tier looking :feelskek:

I know. A guy like him would be bullied constantly
He was bullied because of NTpill. That's why they specifically said he was a "loner" and something similar to a "weirdo".
Not because of his looks. Being 4/10 is not enough to be bullied for looks.