Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump Shooter identified as Subhuman Thomas Matthew Crooks

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★

Crooks was said to have been the "Quite Kid" and was constantly bullied by Normies, a social outcast who showed of non-neurotypical behavior such as "Wearing a Mask beyond Covid", being in "Millitary Uniform" and having an "Awkward Personality". Crooks was formally a supporter of the democratic party, but changed to be republican.

Crooks had a high GDP for his high school degree and even got a price for a special math test. Despite that, Crooks seemed to have stayed a NEET for the past two years.
He was a friendless 20 yo male with no social media record.

The reason for his attempt on Trumps life are yet unknown - but heres my theory:

This dude was obviously a Sub5 Incel Loser and the only reason he shot at Trump was to see the world burn. Two years since HS NEET and no friends, his looks alone make it impossible for him to land a girlfriend and with how the Inflation and social unrest is going on in USA I wouldnt be shocked if this guy was just saying: "Well fuck it lets go ER, but take someone out whos actually a critical person in the worlds spectrum and not just some random Normie nobody gives a fuck about."

Heres a picture when he was 15

Last edited:
He has that non NT phenotype described in that other study posted here earlier

They are already calling him The Incel Terrorist

Just because he looks ugly

He is also probably set up by some agency

MkUltra victim like Sirhan

"Well fuck it lets go ER, but take someone out whos actually a critical person in the worlds spectrum and not just some random Normie nobody gives a fuck about."
Yeah I wish more inkwells thought like this.

Politicians have NOTHING to offer us. Neither Trump nor any other politician will lift a finger to help us. They need to realize inkwells are a threat to them (in Minecraft) and not just a threat to normal people.

Yeah I wish more inkwells thought like this.

Politicians have NOTHING to offer us. Neither Trump nor any other politician will lift a finger to help us. They need to realize inkwells are a threat to them (in Minecraft) and not just a threat to normal people.
He was a revolutionary and gave us a voice for once

They are already calling him The Incel Terrorist

Just because he looks ugly
exactly what my dad did. as soon as his face came up on the news he called him an incel.