Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trump nominates foid for supreme court seat

Doesn't make much of a difference the men aren't any better. Conservatives are just too blue pilled to do anything consequential besides enraging the lunatic left by their mere existence, which at least is entertaining to watch i guess, and the reason i want Republicans to win for years and years to come.

I would let her beat me up with a gavel

I would let her beat me up with a gavel
17288302 AA82 442C 8451 D6DEEA55E13B

Deep in Trump's lizard brain he doesn't want degenerates to breed. Nobody wants degenerates to breed.

Tradcels on suicide watch.

trump supports feminism
keep voting and keep coping :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

trump supports his daughter in whatever she does including when his daughter supports pro female programs

tax dollars at work :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

So you’d rather a female Vice President?

He probably had to do it to please (((them))) and get more votes
Trump pays no taxes isnt a real land king. Biden pays taxes and is land king

It’s hilarious how all of you leftiecels completely forget your Vice President is going to be a foid aswell as the fact the left is a degenerate shithole full of “empowered” feminists. The right isn’t a gift from god but I’d rather be apolitical than call myself a left leaning faggot

It’s hilarious how all of you leftieceld completely forget your Vice President is going to be a foid aswell as the fact the left is a degenerate shithole full of “empowered” feminists. The right isn’t a gift from god but I’d rather be apolitical than call myself a left leaning faggot
right wingers cut taxes on rich niggers. I hate rich niggets more than fags

right wingers cut taxes on rich niggers. I hate rich niggets more than fags
Yes, but you DO realize Biden being the president is like throwing accelerant into the bonfire for the feminist movement. You think it’s bad for men now? Just wait

Orange man bad.

stupid faggot cunt. he didn't even ban tiktok. riding with Biden at this point.
Both candidates are clearly a joke, not even the "elites" are taking American politics seriously anymore (you know the ones that SELECT who gets to be pseudo king) yet people are still falling for the divide and conquer instead of fighting for their freedom......

Oh no the zionist occupied US government added a woman? THIS IS THE END IT WAS SO GOOD BEFORE

We don't call 'em right-wingers cuckservatives for nothing.

Fuck Trump what a cuck. The only authority or power women should have is over managing the kitchen.
The man should manage the kitchen (what has to be cooked, how often and doing general quality control)

The foid should just work in the Kitchen without making any decisions about it