Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trump nominates foid for supreme court seat

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-

She was bangable twenty years ago prolly.

Well, its better than a liberal/progressist one

stupid faggot cunt. he didn't even ban tiktok. riding with Biden at this point.

What a surprise

20200911 152639

Noooooo but Trump is based wtfff.....

Fuck Trump what a cuck. The only authority or power women should have is over managing the kitchen.

so many cumskins voted this cuck in actually thinking real change would occur JFL
Thats what he was banking on. Cumskins sell each other out in a second. Trump is no different.

Anyone who didn't see him doing this is a retard lol

20200519 133042

Last edited:
her husband is norwooding hard tho

he's definitely getting cucked by some gurumaxxed gigachad youth minister at their church

Maybe it was some kind of a smart move.

her husband is norwooding hard tho

he's definitely getting cucked by some gurumaxxed gigachad youth minister at their church

View attachment 346245
Atleast It’s not a coal burner and she’s not...OVERTLY progressive. We all know though what women do when they get political spots.

Stupid cucked faggot didn't want to lose the foid votes.

said every cuck ever

He's looking forward to the election and trying to damage control.
It appeases his Jewish masters to pick a woman; the best he can do is make sure it's a conservative.
Don't you see it's the "politic" thing to do, given that the deceased judge was a roastie?

Jfl i wonder is shes a ()
stupid faggot cunt. he didn't even ban tiktok. riding with Biden at this point.
Nooo. Don't pick sides. Both are faggots how have people not realized this.

If we keep picking sides we'll be content and won't start an actual revolution from ground up.

He's looking forward to the election and trying to damage control.
It appeases his Jewish masters to pick a woman; the best he can do is make sure it's a conservative.
Don't you see it's the "politic" thing to do, given that the deceased judge was a roastie?

i see what ur saying but I dunno man

play not to lose and you will lose by the smallest of margins

at some point u need to stand for something
Stupid cucked faggot didn't want to lose the foid votes.

and the irony is if he picked a chadlite or better he could've gotten even more foid votes

i see what ur saying but I dunno man

play not to lose and you will lose by the smallest of margins

at some point u need to stand for something

What did you expect from him?
I still think Roe v. Wade may be overturned.

What did you expect from him?
I still think Roe v. Wade may be overturned.

I expect him to pick a man

foids in power = GigaClown world

foids doing anything besides child-rearing = clown world

I expect him to pick a man

foids in power = GigaClown world

foids doing anything besides child-rearing = clown world

That would have been preferable.
But one of the first things he said after the other judge died was that he would appoint a woman.
So it was old news.
By far, the most important thing is making abortion illegal and equating it with murder in a legal sense.

Perfect MAGA move.

Brownie points for nominating a woman.

And if the left gets Q_Q about it, they can call them inkwells who have soggy knees.

I don't mind Stacies like this judge, also see Governor Noem in South Dakota.

Its the Beckies and ethnic women with a huge chip on their shoulder/angry at the world for giving them poor genetics you got to watch out for.

That would have been preferable.
But one of the first things he said after the other judge died was that he would appoint a woman.
So it was old news.
By far, the most important thing is making abortion illegal and equating it with murder in a legal sense.

lol

you simps will never learn

When pressed on how she evaluated the precedents related to Roe, she offered a narrow answer about how she viewed her role as an appellate judge: "Roe has been affirmed many times and survived many challenges in the court," Barrett said during that 2017 hearing. "And it's more than 40 years old, and it's clearly binding on all Courts of Appeals. And so it's not open to me or up to me, and I would have no interest in, as a Court of Appeals judge, challenging that precedent. It would bind."

lol

you simps will never learn

When pressed on how she evaluated the precedents related to Roe, she offered a narrow answer about how she viewed her role as an appellate judge: "Roe has been affirmed many times and survived many challenges in the court," Barrett said during that 2017 hearing. "And it's more than 40 years old, and it's clearly binding on all Courts of Appeals. And so it's not open to me or up to me, and I would have no interest in, as a Court of Appeals judge, challenging that precedent. It would bind."

I didn't look so far into it.
But there are multiple articles stating this or similar:

But your quote does dismay me.
Don't call me a simp also, I'm trying to say the dream is still alive, in addition to the fact that on day one of RBG's death, Trump stated he would appoint a woman.

Jfl i wonder is shes a ()

Nooo. Don't pick sides. Both are faggots how have people not realized this.

If we keep picking sides we'll be content and won't start an actual revolution from ground up.
revolution is meme and likely many many men would have to die in realizing it's goals.

It was. Pandering to women. At least she is younger and anti abortion. May rbg rest in piss.
I bet Republican will not over turn roe v Wade even if they Winn all three branches again with massive majority. they are too low test.

revolution is meme and likely many many men would have to die in realizing it's goals.
I know tbh. Fun to fantasize about destruction and enslavement of women tho

I didn't look so far into it.
But there are multiple articles stating this or similar:

But your quote does dismay me.
Don't call me a simp also, I'm trying to say the dream is still alive, in addition to the fact that on day one of RBG's death, Trump stated he would appoint a woman.

our problems can never be solved by foids, no matter how "right wing" they seem to be

because they ultimately just do what chad wants

and chad loves abortions, because abortions are incels paying for him to fuck more foids with zero repercussions

only men--preferably ugly men-- in power will ever change anything

If rather have a conservative foid in power than some soy cuck libtard

I bet Republican will not over turn roe v Wade even if they Winn all three branches again with massive majority. they are too low test.
You’re probably right but it’s still fun watching liberal cunts meltdown off the court being filled with pro life conservatives.

our problems can never be solved by foids, no matter how "right wing" they seem to be

because they ultimately just do what chad wants

and chad loves abortions

only men--preferably ugly men-- in power will ever change anything

I've never said otherwise. I oppose foids in government. Reread my posts and you will see that I am saying the same thing others ITT are: that because of the upcoming election, pandering to foids, the court of public opinion, as well as Jewish control, Trump was basically obligated to choose a foid.

And I don't know about you, but the main reason I rejoiced over RBG's death was due to the possibility of Roe v. Wade being overturned. And I hadn't encountered your quote yet until just now, so I had no reason to think that might not be happening.

I've never said otherwise. I oppose foids in government. Reread my posts and you will see that I am saying the same thing others ITT are: that because of the upcoming election, pandering to foids, the court of public opinion, as well as Jewish control, Trump was basically obligated to choose a foid.

And I don't know about you, but the main reason I rejoiced over RBG's death was due to the possibility of Roe v. Wade being overturned. And I hadn't encountered your quote yet until just now, so I had no reason to think that might not be happening.

you shouldn't even need to see that quote to know that ultimately she has no interest in reversing roe v wade

I knew we were fucked before i went searching for that quote

im not trying to fuck with you

i understand where you're coming from

but this is what years of being blackpilled eventually teaches you

foids simply can not care about ethics, civilization, well-being of humans, etc

it is not within their capabilities to care because pleasing random chads overrides everything forever and always for them

"conservatism" is camouflage for them

Last edited:
you shouldn't even need to see that quote to know that ultimately she has no interest in reversing roe v wade

im not trying to fuck with you

i understand where you're coming from

but this is what years of being blackpilled eventually teaches you

foids simply can not care about ethics, civilization, well-being of humans, etc

it is not within their capabilities to care because pleasing random chads overrides everything forever and always for them

I don't what to say...
I agree with you on those.
"Foid simply can not care about ethics, civilization, etc."
This is something I believe in so strongly that it's an inseparable part of myself.

But it's a matter of votes, isn't it, unless I'm understanding something wrong.
She will vote one way or the other on the issue.
It's a matter of whether or not Roe v. Wade gets overturned.
I never expected that Trump's appointment to the Supreme Court would go towards completely eliminating foids from government positions; my hope was far more minor in the scale of things.

I don't mind Stacies like this judge, also see Governor Noem in South Dakota.

Its the Beckies and ethnic women with a huge chip on their shoulder/angry at the world for giving them poor genetics you got to watch out for.
Agreed on the underlined tbh
Still a lot of judges can get cocky over time with the position of power they are given and the power tripping seems to be pretty bad in the case of women judges ngl

I wonder how she got those Haitian children of hers, I hope it wasn't through some post earthquake non profit fuckery. Justice Robert's is basically being blackmailed because his children's adoption papers are sketchy as hell.