Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trump might have a chance to win in 2024 and will go full fascist in this agenda 47

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Last edited:
tbh, vote for Drumph NOW

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcMVdh915AE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI6OObafxV0

trump will retain all the states he won in 2020 in the 2024 elections
trump will only need to win one more state however
biden needs to win all of the states

trump is no fool now inspired by victories of right win in Argentina he will eventually work towards dismantling the beuroratic deep state based af

imagine being retarded enough to think a billionaire is a champion of the people......

Life was bearable under trump but It wasn’t a utopia. Shipping away those dirty immigrants and him being a dictator would absolutely make the world thrive, the only problem is he’d stop world war 3 and if that happens then that’d be best because then nuclear war would cause all society to crumble and the NWO would dissipate and become powerless.

Life was bearable under trump but It wasn’t a utopia. Shipping away those dirty immigrants and him being a dictator would absolutely make the world thrive, the only problem is he’d stop world war 3 and if that happens then that’d be best because then nuclear war would cause all society to crumble and the NWO would dissipate and become powerless.
trust me the left and dumocrats will attempt a coup but it shll failed and trump will have a military dictatorships or a civil war soon

trust me the left and dumocrats will attempt a coup but it shll failed and trump will have a military dictatorships or a civil war soon
Liberals are not gonna fight. They are weak and have the testerone of a young female playing with dolls. If war breaks out the right will crush them and America will regain what it once was, the establishment created by the founding fathers. No more lgbtq firstly and gays will be genocided. The bible will have authority again

Liberals are not gonna fight. They are weak and have the testerone of a young female playing with dolls. If war breaks out the right will crush them and America will regain what it once was, the establishment created by the founding fathers. No more lgbtq firstly and gays will be genocided. The bible will have authority again
uhh they control 90 percent of the federal goverment military and antifa

i hope you are right man if america gets it shit back together the world can also return to normalcy

i hope you are right man if america gets it shit back together the world can also return to normalcy
Oh it will under trump he will do what has to be done. Look up his plans he’s even gonna invade Mexico potentially. Trump is intelligent and isnt restrained by the Jews and that’s why they’re so scared of him being in power.

I hope so but I think it is time to give up. The jews won and the elections are rigged.

i put actual money on biden to win the election

Trump is better than the Left we have, but he still likes niggers a bit too much.
he gave one a job and I don't like that

Fuck middle america.

Doubt it. Around 33% of voters will be non-whites and Jews who vote democrat 70%+ of the time.

isn't he a zionist?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back