Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trump looks bad as fuck in this pic taken after the shooting tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
The waving american flag behind..Trump surrounded by agents with his fist up in the air. Completely unfazed that he just got shot and narrowly escaped death. Iconic shit tbh.Looks like something put of war movie or novel

@DarkStar @VideoGameCoper

1000062181-jpg.1200951

Attachments

• 1000062181.jpg
    1000062181.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
almost has it were staged

Last edited:
Leader of the free world right there
goes hard AF

This picture will be in every modern US history book. God dammit! I hate that guy.

It’s funny their description of a country on edge. This whole timeline makes it seem like there’s militias ready armed to the teeth to strike back at the Feds or leftist when really if Trump got killed he would be yesterdays news.

Who the fuck would fight a civil war for Trump, Boomers? Yeah right…

The waving american flag behind..Trump surrounded by agents with his fist up in the air. Completely unfazed that he just got shot and narrowly escaped death. Iconic shit tbh.Looks like something put of war movie or novel

@DarkStar @VideoGameCoper

View attachment 1200950
1000062181-jpg.1200951
I know, this pic goes hard as fuck.

He literally cannot lose the election now. I mean he's not "based" really or close to ideal, but what else do we have? At least to will piss some Redditors off.

His mugshot became a meme too. Trump is just a very memeable person.

I know, this pic goes hard as fuck.

He literally cannot lose the election now. I mean he's not "based" really or close to ideal, but what else do we have? At least to will piss some Redditors off.

Alos I don't think the shooters will get too famous like other shooters who tried to assassinate thr president because he is a low life subhuman.

It's all PR no substance. Just whatever morsels of red meat that the Jews script.

Unlike....

Nazi propaganda 18 1024x686

Yep. Sure does. Hopefully he becomes president again so he can improve the economy again. I’m sick of us being broke

I can't wait for the next global war!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back