Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump is not our president

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
He is our king, Dei gratia.

Honestly he was a good comedian, that tweet to kim was a pure legend

Trashy thread. This should be in the sewers.

Trump is not my president, neither is Biden, actually I'm from India.

President Trump called India "filthy."

It's not how you talk about friends—and it's not how you solve global challenges like climate change.

Kamala Harris and I deeply value our partnership—and will put respect back at the center of our foreign policy.

oooooo dinka dinka dinka dinka dinkru dinkur dinkur

I wish he would just come out and say fuck democracy im not leaving just to see the REEactions

I wish he would just come out and say fuck democracy im not leaving just to see the REEactions
If he agreed to leave it would be a bigger "fuck democracy" tbh. He won democratically.

If he agreed to leave it would be a bigger "fuck democracy" tbh. He won democratically.
Yeah but people don't care. Most people I know say "I don't care how biden wins I just want trump gone" Most people don't give a shit about democracy or fairness, they just want to win.

President Trump called India "filthy."

It's not how you talk about friends—and it's not how you solve global challenges like climate change.

Kamala Harris and I deeply value our partnership—and will put respect back at the center of our foreign policy.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: