Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Trump Is Banning TikTok

Finally some based news. And I'm pretty sure many TikTok whores will rope after Saturday.

Wtf im a tradcel now

Not. Still pretty based though

Finally something based is going to happen. I can’t wait for all the tiktok whores to rope because of this

One more reason to prefer Trump to Biden

I dont see trunp as our side he is a gigachad
And is pretty cucked to worship him tbh

Voting is useless imagine thinking you have a say in who gets to run the country.

Now is the perfect time to launch a tik tok equivalent

the only reason he's doing this is because of all the blackpills posted on tiktok

extremely based

Foids and the gynocratic left hate Trump because he is assertive. Men in the current and previous generations have been expected to be meek and concede to the whims of the female. Trump goes against these gynocentric norms which is why the cucks hate him with a passion. Trump is the embodiment of male supremacy. If you're an American incel, you have to vote for Trump.
yea tbh @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell even if trump isnt ideal you rlly want a foid in office? (((Biden's))) VP is a foid jfl and he will resign

yea tbh @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell even if trump isnt ideal you rlly want a foid in office? (((Biden's))) VP is a foid jfl and he will resign
a foid in office would be terrible

Yet another fun thing i missed out on

8728251025A8BFE2A69026C787F86565022113DB

Americunts banning Tik Tok because China is gaining technological ground. First Huawei, now Tik Tok. Unfortunately for Americunts, this ban is unlikely to meaningfully fetter or constrain China's technological progress.

What could I say except "good."

Quickly save all the hot Tik Tok Jb videos

Holy shit this is amazing.
Nuclear grade Lifefuel right there

TikTok is a good blackpilling material, censoring it is like avoiding more people to get blackpilled.

For real? No joke, hahahaha watch them cry.

How would this work? Could a vpn bypassed this ban?

many apps like infowars have been banned from the App Store but they still work on the phones they were downloaded in

He should ban walmarts too. Am sure all those chinese products are full of nanobots tracking devices. Nanotubes was created bi chinese scientists back in the early 1980s at rice university in houston,tx.

How would this work? Could a vpn bypassed this ban?

many apps like infowars have been banned from the App Store but they still work on the phones they were downloaded in
doesn't make much of a difference. if it's not easily accessible to normies then the app loses its entire userbase

Can't wait for all the shitcunt suicide articles.

doesn't make much of a difference. if it's not easily accessible to normies then the app loses its entire userbase
Bs. Normies will buy a vpn if they need to. You don’t understand the dopamine addiction they have on Tik tok.

Bs. Normies will buy a vpn if they need to. You don’t understand the dopamine addiction they have on Tik tok.
no. they'll just find another app exactly like tiktok, like they did after vine was shut down. most normies don't even know what a vpn is.

normies are there for the attention and validation. once the majority of the userbase dries up, which it will, they'll find it somewhere else

If he could ban InstaSlut now that would make my day.
Imagine millions of crying whores about there "followers".

Normally I'd be a libertarian cuck and say this is government overreach, but do not care. Tik Tok is AIDS

That shit shouldn't even be created

i'll believe it when i see it